• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This fight might be illegal in literally every part of the world. (Grace)

ShionAH

He/Him
Maxwell vs Succubus (Disgusting)
Both are in 2-A succubus in the first key
Speed is equalized
Both are in character and starting distance is 100 meters

Victim: 7
Criminal:
Incon:

Last edited:
Is there any Disgaea supporter in the site? don't think i've ever met any.
Anyways Maxwell probably wins unless she has some sort of insta win passive.

I'll have to either check old CRTs or pop open my disgaea copies, since a lot of the things that Nipponverse characters have are basically powers/abilities that activate automatically when conditions are met, or are active from the start. In other words, I'll have to double-check if any of her active abilties could present a problem before Maxwell writes things down.

I'm not voting yet, but I definitely am leaning Maxwell atm

I had a long reply but the page refreshed. I am in pain.

Succubus' passives instantly make Maxwell's stats weaker, which includes defenses,speed,AP etcetera. His defenses would get around a 50% decrease, while his speed would get an initial 50% decrease.

Meanwhile, she has around a 53% boost to her AP and durability, and a 410% buff added to her starting speed right out the gate, not to mention a separate passive speed multiplier that doubles her speed. Not only that, but her precog allows her to counter an enemy before they attack, so If Maxwell beginning to write something down counts as an attack, that means she can cut him off ahead of time.

On top of this, she can teleport right to him, and being near Maxwell would immediately affect him with tons of other passive evilities, like further lowering his own speed further to 70-80% while also raising her accuracy.

As far as AP goes, a Carnage Dimension Succubus is going to have quite the nasty 2A scaling chain, coupled with her starting AP passively becoming 1.5x higher due to stat amp evilities. If that's not bad enough, Maxwell fighting alone gives her a 50% damage boost, her attacking from either the front or behind gives another 30% boost, and being a succubus means she has a 45% damage boost against males. She'll likely open up with an attack that drains his life force, if her brute strength doesn't immediately annihilate Maxwell. If he does survive, he'll be inflicted with Charm, which allows her next attack to instantly kill him regardless of how tough he is due to other evilities.

Adding to all of this, I'm not sure what the in-character opening move would be for Maxwell. If it's widely varied, then that only further heightens her chances of wiping him out before he writes something detrimental.

So, the succubus:

-Has anywhere from a 20x to 51x speed advantage from passive stat amps

-Can act before Maxwell's attack begins due to precog

-Can teleport right beside Maxwell

-Likely AP stomps with her gross scaling chain that has its power boosted by 1.5x

-Has the actual damage dealt multiplied by 2x

-Can inflict auto-death with her second attack

All things considered, I think the succubus takes this, all thanks to passive stat amps giving the finger to speed equalization afaik.

Last edited:

Succubus' passives instantly make Maxwell's stats weaker, which includes defenses,speed,AP etcetera. His defenses would get around a 50% decrease, while his speed would get an initial 50% decrease.

Meanwhile, she has around a 53% boost to her AP and durability, and a 410% buff added to her starting speed right out the gate, not to mention a separate passive speed multiplier that doubles her speed. Not only that, but her precog allows her to counter an enemy before they attack, so If Maxwell beginning to write something down counts as an attack, that means she can cut him off ahead of time.

On top of this, she can teleport right to him, and being near Maxwell would immediately affect him with tons of other passive evilities, like further lowering his own speed further to 70-80% while also raising her accuracy.

As far as AP goes, a Carnage Dimension Succubus is going to have quite the nasty 2A scaling chain, coupled with her starting AP passively becoming 1.5x higher due to stat amp evilities. If that's not bad enough, Maxwell fighting alone gives her a 50% damage boost, her attacking from either the front or behind gives another 30% boost, and being a succubus means she has a 45% damage boost against males. She'll likely open up with an attack that drains his life force, if her brute strength doesn't immediately annihilate Maxwell. If he does survive, he'll be inflicted with Charm, which allows her next attack to instantly kill him regardless of how tough he is due to other evilities.

Adding to all of this, I'm not sure what the in-character opening move would be for Maxwell. If it's widely varied, then that only further heightens her chances of wiping him out before he writes something detrimental.

So, the succubus:

-Likely AP stomps with her gross scaling chain that has its power boosted by 1.5x

-Has the actual damage dealt multiplied by 2x

All things considered, I think the succubus takes this, all thanks to passive stat amps giving the finger to speed equalization afaik.
Maxwells speed is wayyy slower than his writing speed so the nerfs to his speed wont effect his writing. Max will probably start with “dead” “gone” “friendly” “anti monitor”

Maxwell also has thought based teleportation so he can either teleport himself away or teleport the succubus to the other side of the universe

Fair this means maxwell has a bigger problem
Like I said the succubus will get a 410 buff on the starting unknown speed but max typing speed is wayyy faster than his speed so this might work but it can also not work
Lilys globe
Oh thats nasty lmao oh yeah if maxwell survives it then succubus would die but I don't see him surviving it tbh
Its mostly deadly stuff tbh "Dead" "Paralyzed" "Friendly" "Gone." "Anti Monitor" he can spam the last one
So, the succubus:

Maxwell writing speed is gonna be a bitch still
Pretty fair
Lilys globe counters this
True
I mean yeah but maxwell can do the same with all his abilities

Grace period is over I believe. This can be added.

I still disagree wholeheartedly that Maxie can outspeed precog, thought-based teleportation, and a oneshot from someone 50 times faster than him.

Just for fun, I'll respond to some points.

Like I said the succubus will get a 410 buff on the starting unknown speed but max typing speed is wayyy faster than his speed so this might work but it can also not work
Well, thinking to teleport is faster than typing or writing, plus her precog will let her act before he even begins to write. Having his opponent approach with a mere thought before he's begun to write, and only having to be hit once by someone much faster, makes it less likely that he'll get his word written.

Lilys globe
This would be an entirely separate action for him to preform, which again leads to him being potentially attacked precognitively.

Its mostly deadly stuff tbh "Dead" "Paralyzed" "Friendly" "Gone." "Anti Monitor" he can spam the last one
Disgaea demons can resist emotional manipulation and death manipulation, so a few of his go-to words have a chance of accomplishing nothing, while a single attack from the Succubus is almost guaranteed to kill him. Meanwhile, summoning the Anti-Monitor could certainly a problem, but she will get a further 3% stat boost for every enemy added, which means if she's still going straight for Maxwell, then he's just making her faster and stronger.

Edit: I forgot that she has passive luck manipulation that affects her opponent's luck in her favor. That could increase the chance of Maxwell potentially using an ineffective word.

Last edited:
Grace period is over I believe. This can be added.
Oh yep thanks
I still disagree wholeheartedly that Maxie can outspeed precog, thought-based teleportation, and a oneshot from someone 50 times faster than him.
Thats okay!
Well, thinking to teleport is faster than typing or writing, plus her precog will let her act before he even begins to write. Having his opponent approach with a mere thought before he's begun to write, and only having to be hit once by someone much faster, makes it less likely that he'll get his word written.
Like I told you if maxwell sees this demon suddenly appear and attack him with all her might he will just either teleport her away or teleport himself away with a thought
This would be an entirely separate action for him to preform, which again leads to him being potentially attacked precognitively.
That is true but most of the hax maxwell can use will be fatal
Disgaea demons can resist emotional manipulation and death manipulation, so a few of his go-to words have a chance of accomplishing nothing, while a single attack from the Succubus is almost guaranteed to kill him. Meanwhile, summoning the Anti-Monitor could certainly a problem, but she will get a further 3% stat boost for every enemy added, which means if she's still going straight for Maxwell, then he's just making her faster and stronger.
Pretty sure the resistances don't work because they come from maxwells concept manipulation. If maxwell starts summoning anti monitors they will give max enough time to kill the demon
Edit: I forgot that she has passive luck manipulation that affects her opponent's luck in her favor. That could increase the chance of Maxwell potentially using an ineffective word.
I am not sure if luck matters in writing tbh

keep in mind the speed debuffs work on all speeds. the passive speed lowering before spells would make everything he does 10% slower. and the succubi's passive speed amps would boost her speed by 572% this would make her a 582% faster than maxwell. every single attack she does would give maxwell layered Pertafactaion, Poison, Sleep, Memory manipulation (To the point he forgets how to do anything that is not basic punch, kick, and weapon swings), Mind manipulation (make him view the succubus and anyone friends with her as their closest friends and would attack people that the formally would never think of attacking), Paralysis, power null, and size manipulation
As for scaling chain since that was brought up this it the succubi's first 2-A chain and late game killia is at a point he can oneshot Grand Gradtius VI while not going all out.
Baseline<<<Beheritas with 20x amp<<Grand Gradtius VI<Late game Majorita<Late game Christo<Late game Zeroken=Late game Seraphina=Late game Red Magnus=late game Usalia<<Late game Goldion<Late game Killia=Late game Void Dark<Dark shadow<Carnage Goldion=fodder level carnage demons

Last edited:
so i see this was added to the succubus even though team maxwell did not giving a counter to how maxwell is going to out write her by the time the succubuss uses her though based teleportation and attacks are nearly 6 time faster than her. this is not even getting intpo the fact she can just kill him at range with lighting, or just freeze the planet and everyone on it at absolute zero.

keep in mind the speed debuffs work on all speeds. the passive speed lowering before spells would make everything he does 10% slower. and the succubi's passive speed amps would boost her speed by 572% this would make her a 582% faster than maxwell.
maxwells writing speed is so much faster than his own speed so the chances are their speed is still pretty similar only maxwell wont move his legs
every single attack she does would give maxwell layered Pertafactaion, Poison, Sleep, Memory manipulation (To the point he forgets how to do anything that is not basic punch, kick, and weapon swings), Mind manipulation (make him view the succubus and anyone friends with her as their closest friends and would attack people that the formally would never think of attacking), Paralysis, power null, and size manipulation
if she lands a hit she would most likely win anyways so it doesnt really matter
As for scaling chain since that was brought up this it the succubi's first 2-A chain and late game killia is at a point he can oneshot Grand Gradtius VI while not going all out.
Baseline<<<Beheritas with 20x amp<<Grand Gradtius VI<Late game Majorita<Late game Christo<Late game Zeroken=Late game Seraphina=Late game Red Magnus=late game Usalia<<Late game Goldion<Late game Killia=Late game Void Dark<Dark shadow<Carnage Goldion=fodder level carnage demons
already told you why she can win if she lands a hit since she is just stronger.

Speed is still gonna be close since maxwells writing speed is supposed to be faster than his own speed and has his own thought based attack added on with the fact that he can also win if he just senses the danger of this demon and BFR her

Back