• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They are Death, the destroyer of worlds (Beerus (Dragon Ball) VS Anti-Monitor (Arrowverse))

Well. Since they both are attacks that can be avoided, it's who tags who first with EE. I'm a little more towards Anti monster since far far more experienced. But more on the ball for Inconclusive for now

Buttersamuri said:
I don't recall Beerus being one to open with erasing. It just depends how in character it is for AM.
Literally every encounter he's had where he's in a proper fight with a peer and he doesn't have a previously vested interest in them had Beerus immediately opting for Hakai.

Akreious said:
Literally every encounter he's had where he's in a proper fight with a peer and he doesn't have a previously vested interest in them had Beerus immediately opting for Hakai.
You sure about that? Literally the only person I've seen Beerus opening with a Hakai was is Zamasu.

Flashlight237 said:
Akreious said:
You sure about that? Literally the only person I've seen Beerus opening with a Hakai was is Zamasu.
zamazu and a ghost

I haven't finished Super, but I'd go with the Anti-Monitor. Beerus is the destroyer of his home universe, but AM is the destroyer of all worlds.

It probably comes down to who goes for the kill first, but I'd definitely say AM is more powerful.

APComics said:
I haven't finished Super, but I'd go with the Anti-Monitor. Beerus is the destroyer of his home universe, but AM is the destroyer of all worlds.
It probably comes down to who goes for the kill first, but I'd definitely say AM is more powerful.
both would probably end up erasing each other so going for incon

APComics said:
Also, this reasoning for a vote isn't valid, given 2-A Anti-Monitor isn't the one being used and Beerus has the AP adventage, so the vote doesn't count.

Has Beerus ever used his hakai at range? He normally seems to get up close to use it.

Though, regardless, I feel inconclusive is more likely here. Waves and hakai seem to work under similar time intervals.

I'm positive Beerus could use his from range like he did on the ghost and like how Sidra did to the entire city.

AwkguyDB said:
I'm positive Beerus could use his from range like he did on the ghost and like how Sidra did to the entire city.
I mean yeah Beerus is far above Sidra and Toppo, and both could use Hakai from a long range.

We have to remember that Beerus hasn't been in a single serious fight yet, unless you count the manga, so we haven't seen his full capabilities and what he's willing to do to win. So all we can do is scale him to weaker characters such as Sidra and Toppo.

Beerus can also seal? Lol, I guess it's not fair to use that technique since we know nothing about it or how it works except "Oh it's way better than the Mafuba!".

It matters, because it means Hakai's travel speed is faster, so it'll hit Anti-Monitor before Anti-Matter hits Beerus.

We can scale his power and I guess abilities to weaker GoDs. But we can't scale his strategies. Just because Sidra uses it a long range doesn't mean that Beerus, Champa, Belmod, or any other GoD will (And note, Anti-Monitor is not a ghost). From what we've seen, Beerus opts for Hakai from up close. Anything else about what he does is pure speculation on our part. And cannot be proved 100% without evidence from the anime.

Hence, the inconclusive. Regardless of the speed of the waves, if it's from practically point blank range, like where Beerus normally uses hakai, then they just kill each other.

Back