• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They are Death, the destroyer of worlds (Beerus (Dragon Ball) VS Anti-Monitor (Arrowverse))

Beerus seems to have only used Hakai at range against something that was already deceased. Which isn't the case here.

If Beerus seemed more like to use hakai at range, then I would agree that he wins. But I'd rather go by what he's shown to do. As opposed to speculation. In particular since I'm unsure if he's had a single serious fight in the anime for us to even take reasonable guesses from. Closest might have been him vs Champa, which was offscreen.

Saying that Beerus doesn't destroy things from a distance is frankly kind of silly, considering it's literally his job to destroy planets and stars across the universe. The power of "Destruction" was bestowed upon the GoDs, or taught to them by the Angels, for that very purpose. So per his job description, it's literally his job to destroy stuff from a distance lol.

It isn't really silly if it's not his tactics. If someone doesn't show to use an attack at a certain range, even if they could. That's their in character tactic.

The Ghost wasn't far away actually [[1]] and the fact him being dead doesn't have do with him Hakai you it's more of if you annoyed him or he sense killing intent.

I actually don't think Beerus would Hakai from range in-character. But it doesn't matter sense he one-shots with anything blast,shockwaves etc

I agree with Butter here. That assumes that destruction cannot be caused from up close. Which isn't true. And honestly, he kinda sucks at his job given that he slept for so long and literally neglected destruction for so long a period, lol.

Beerus is a top tier GoD, power and skill wise. That alone means that he is far above the likes of Toppo, a candidate GoD who's still in training. Toppo, as you all know, pretty much spammed Hakai from a range and so did Sidra who we know is for a fact below Beerus (considering that Freeza is seemingly comparable to him lol and Beerus literally breathed his Hakai ball away XD). So no it is silly to say that Beerus can't Hakai from a range.

It is true that he has never fought seriously on screen, but that's not a good enough reason to abandon all common sense when it comes to what Beerus Should naturally be capable of.

And honestly I don't even think it matters if he Hakais from close or long range lol, he'll hakai anyway.

I'm gonna have to disagree. I'm sticking inconclusive cause I'm not convinced. Giving Beerus a tactic he never showed to use isn't something I agree with. Just because he is more skilled than someone, doesn't mean he has the same tactics. We aren't saying he can't using it at range. We are saying it's not very in character to actually use it at that range.

Inconclusive, whoever erases the other first wins. Though I do want to say, Beerus more than likely wouldn't just flat out Hakai somebody as the battle begins if they're roughly equal to him and can give him a challenge, I mean that's kinda what he lives for, an opponent that can give him a good fight.

Purgy said:
Inconclusive, whoever erases the other first wins. Though I do want to say, Beerus more than likely wouldn't just flat out Hakai somebody as the battle begins if they're roughly equal to him and can give him a challenge, I mean that's kinda what he lives for, an opponent that can give him a good fight.
Well in this case there's a pretty huge AP difference since AM is apparently only baseline. So from Beerus' perspective he'll be a weakling and not worth his time.

And before you say he gave Goku a chance even though he was infinitely weaker, that's only because of the prophecy given to him by the Oracle Fish. And also the plot lol

Put differently:

If the Anti-monitor can't do a thing with A.P, and also (functionally) always loses when it comes to hax, then wouldn't that make this a stomp?

On the off-chance that Beerus for some reason doesn't start with Hakai and Anti-Monitor immediately uses Existence Erasure with no hesitation.

A storm is when one side cannot EVER do anything.

A Decisive is when one side wins the vast majority of the time.

Back