• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

These Are The Ultimate Ultimates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Ultimate-Ultimates-1
Opinions on these Multiple iterations of Eternity?

So how do you think these guys compare to the rest of the Marvel Cosmic Pantheon? Are they all supposedly above The Living Tribunal being how it's implied that Eternity/Infinity births/is the lynchpin behind all the other Cosmic Entities? Or are they still below the Living Tribunal? Given that at his peak LT was said to be stronger. But this is a retcon. Also given that there are no multiple versions of Eternity, do each one of them have their own iteration and version of Cosmic/Abstract Entities living inside of them? A different version of Galactus and/or Abraxas etc? I mean I would assume so given that they each have enough power to rival Eternity, even with a little variation here and there. Especially with the FF's Universe implied to be very different from the current reality we have now. Also what about Multi-Eternity? Does he factor into this equation or is everyone here in this very image practically on the same scale as Multi-Eternity himself? Remember, this is 'supposed' to be new Marvel pantheon we're talking about here.

Well, they are all supposed to vary in power between that of Multi-Eternity and the First Firmament.

Given that Eternity used to be an aspect of the LT, rather than the other way around, as currently, I suppose that they are of a similar level to him as well.

I suppose so too. I don't mind it too much since I find Eternity a more interesting character then LT both in design and inspiration (Steve Ditko is amazing) but it is taking time to get use to. And it is kind of sad that LT has become the new Galactus, i.e. new and more powerful characters are introduced by kicking his ass in showing how much stronger they are compared to him.

I suppose so.

In any case, since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back