• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Writer tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, if Bethesda's writers screw up elder scrolls 6, then the writer technically solos the elder scrolls since the writer messed it up. Thing is I think it won't be the writers fault if ES6 is bad but due to bethesda's horrible game programming

Aren't there only like 6 verses that he can't solo at this point? Same for any High 1-A/0 character. Unless you want this to be a meme thread in which case I wish you the best of luck.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
He can't solo umnieko, Elder Scrolls, ichiban, CM, and maybe twin peaks if the revisions get through (he massacres masada).

Damn DC is Strong
The verses that you mentioned completely demolish DC Comics with minimal difficulty. And if the Cthulhu Mythos revisions keep going the way they are then you'll have a verse with an entire pantheon that's on the level of The Writer (not to mention the spaghetti bros).

But to be fair, they are some of the strongest verses on the wiki.

From what I remember, He loses to anu and padomay for ES, Void body akuto for Ichiban, Featherine for umnieko,

as for CM, He loses to the outer gods like shub niggurah,

OfficialGilgamesh said:
I kinda hate the Writer being the supreme being of DC. It's kinda lame that normal dudes are the supreme beings of DC. But that's just me.
Well, it's...unique? Half of Tier 0 don't even have physical forms. Azathoth is technically the most original of the bunch via being the oldest but they're now always some Ain Soph type being. I kind of like the idea of humanoid Tier 0s, even if DC did make it kinda lackluster.

Planck69 said:
OfficialGilgamesh said:
I kinda hate the Writer being the supreme being of DC. It's kinda lame that normal dudes are the supreme beings of DC. But that's just me.
Well, it's...unique? Half of Tier 0 don't even have physical forms. Azathoth is technically the most original of the bunch via being the oldest but they're now always some Ain Soph type being. I kind of like the idea of humanoid Tier 0s, even if DC did make it kinda lackluster.
I mean yes it's unique, but it feels kinda weird? I don't know how to say it, but the fact that normal dudes are the supreme beings makes it kinda weird. It means I would be tier 0 if I started to write for DC. Of course it's all fictional, and that's why I think that the supreme being should also always be fictional.

It's better than the tier 0 being a teenage school girl
With any luck, she might lose that tier. Honestly though, she makes Tier 0 look cheap

Still somthing grand compared to the rest of the tier 0's.
I also forgot Yog, he also looks a lot like a tier 0
Yeah, Anu and Yog are pretty majestic, all things considered. Azathoth can look pretty cool too though

Azathoth throne

Wait..... can't he just about solo any verse, since this is actually the real, legit creator existing on a plane no fictional character can actually touch, with abilities on an entirely different level to any in-universe character?

Writer abilities:

True Creation: able to create anything, truly without limits from absolute omnipotents to entire creations like umnieko, Elder Scrolls, ichiban....

Retcon: able to make changes however it sees fit. Example, TOAA used to be the top dog, then we found out TOAA has limitations.....isn't that a product of retcon? Or Beyonder, or Anti-Monitor.... The Writer has the ability to alter reality in ways no other character can even dream of; its not an attack, it simply is.

True Existence: Follows the same formula as the two mentioned above.

I mean, seriously, this character is basically on his own level. It's basically admitting the existence of the one outside the story.

Musashiuser said:
Wait..... can't he just about solo any verse, since this is actually the real, legit creator existing on a plane no fictional character can actually touch, with abilities on an entirely different level to any in-universe character?
Writer abilities:

True Creation: able to create anything, truly without limits from absolute omnipotents to entire creations like umnieko, Elder Scrolls, ichiban....

Retcon: able to make changes however it sees fit. Example, TOAA used to be the top dog, then we found out TOAA has limitations.....isn't that a product of retcon? Or Beyonder, or Anti-Monitor.... The Writer has the ability to alter reality in ways no other character can even dream of; its not an attack, it simply is.

True Existence: Follows the same formula as the two mentioned above.

I mean, seriously, this character is basically on his own level. It's basically admitting the existence of the one outside the story.
I reccomend you to read Reality - Fictio interaction and the Tiering System

I reccomend you to read Reality - Fictio interaction and the Tiering System

You mean these parts?

Firstly, no matter what the author's intentions are, fiction and reality can never fully interact. The real world, and real people can be simulated within fiction, but they will still be fictional representations and characters. As such, no fictional character can be responsible for the creation of "The real world".

This part supports my argument. No matter how a fictional character tries, he can't touch The Writer.

Thirdly, Author Avatars do not equate tier 0 boundlessness, and characters beating/killing their authors are not quantifiable nor meaningful feats. For instance, while The Lord of Nightmares beat her writer with a shovel, said "writer" was still a fictional character, and in no way, shape or form can LoN affect real people, or actually defeat her real world writer. Similarly, no one should look at real life humans as a "tier 0 species", simply because we can write stories.

This supports my argument even further, especially this quote:

The Lord of Nightmares beat her writer with a shovel, said "writer" was still a fictional character, and in no way, shape or form can LoN affect real people, or actually defeat her real world writer.

That's exactly how The Writer works. The Writer CAN'T be killed. The Writer (I'll just call it Grant from now on) displayed his powers and abilities and it seperated him from the rest. When he left, he took an entire version of Animal Man and by extension, the DC, with him.

Of course, you're more than welcome to find a character in tier 0 who can beat Grant, with scans of abilities included as proof.

There we go.

The reality of the situation is, if something like The Law of Identity were to beat him, it would have to get into the real world and that is something it can never do. This scan proves no one listed in Tier 0 can physically harm him.

This next scan, the one I used above, gives a little insight into The Writer's abilites. Animal Man isn't a violent killer, yet by a slight retcon The Writer can easily make him into one. It can be both temporary (like here) or permanent (Silver Age Superman to New 52 Superman). Heck, The Writer even mentioned retcons here. This means if The Writer so wished, it could beat Death of The Endless, The Law of Identity and PR Beyonder at the same time without even fighting. Death could find out she actually could die, The Law of Identity could be met with a higher state of being, The Thought which casts doubt on who is actually doing the thinking so there is no 'I am me".

This is why I believe The Writer is not DC's supreme entity. The Writer is merely the writer, among "a committee", on the same level as ONE of Saitamaverse, Lovecraft of Cthulhu Mythos and Shōtarō Mizuki of Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao verse.

The true supreme being of DC is simply The Presence.

Blackcurrant91 said:
I think you are misunderstanding the reality-fiction interaction thing. @Musashiuser
I belive you are in denial my friend. Rather than a simple "you're wrong" reply, you might want to try and disprove everything I have written, scans and all.

Blackcurrant91 said:
I think you are misunderstanding the reality-fiction interaction thing. @Musashiuser
However, if that is a bit hard to understand, why not we break this down? You may use The Law of Identity, I'll use The Writer. If we talk this through it may become clear.

The tiering system for these tiers is based on cosmology, the scaling and power system of Ichiban is greater than DC Comics
A quote from the Reality-Fiction Interaction:

For example, Azathoth, The Law of Identity, and Featherine Augustus Aurora are able to look at beyond dimensional structures as mere fiction. This qualifies them as much higher tiers than, for example, Mister Mxyzptlk, who is strictly able to look at 3-Dimensional reality as mere fiction.

Azathoth looks at beyond dimensional structures as mere fiction. The Writer's ability is to dictate the world of fiction itself.

Thing is though, is that the beings Azathoth transcends are way higher than the beings the writer transcends
Azathoth merely transends an infinite number of dimensions and realities we collectively refer to as "fiction":

For instance, while The Lord of Nightmares beat her writer with a shovel, said "writer" was still a fictional character, and in no way, shape or form can LoN affect real people, or actually defeat her real world writer.

As you can see, the "real world writer" cannot be affected (quite obviously). This is exactly what my scan here proves.

If you can stop tripping yourself over the tiers and what transcends what, think of this: how can Azathoth beat The Writer? What tools or abilities allow it to win?

Azathoth doesn't just transcend an infinite number of dimensions. He transcends beings who have transcend beings who transcend an infinite number of dimensions. Attack power and scaling is everything in a 1-A and High 1-A fight. Hax isn't very useful when you can't interract with the target in anyway due to them transcending your state of existance.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Azathoth doesn't just transcend an infinite number of dimensions. He transcends beings who have transcend beings who transcend an infinite number of dimensions. Attack power and scaling is everything in a 1-A and High 1-A fight. Hax isn't very useful when you can't interract with the target in anyway due to them transcending your state of existance.
Let's make it more simple.

Do you truly, really, think Azathoth can "beat up" H.P Lovecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back