• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE WORLD CHAMPION VS THE ITALIAN STALLION - Rocky Balboa vs Mister Satan

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
9-B Rocky vs Mister Satan, speed equalized for both rounds, In character

Okay, after defeating Ivan Drago, word goes around about the "World Champion" coming around, turns out Hercule has even started Boxing, hearing of Rocky's fights, Hercule challenges the boxer to match, despite having no knowledge of Rocky other than his victories (No prior knowledge for either of them)

Round 1: Location: Boxing Ring, Boxing Rules apply, Hercule has no gadgets

After the boxing match, Rocky decides to battle Hercule again at the World Tournament, turns out the Z Fighters skipped the tournament as they're either dead or dealing with a threat, after winning most of the tournament, Rocky steps into the arena to battle the champ once more (Both have prior knowledge, 1 month prep time)

Round 2: Location: World Tournament Arena, World Tournament Rules apply, Hercule has no gadgets

If I'm not mistaken, Satan is around Subsonic in speed, so I'm giving him an advantage in speed.

R1: This one's tough, but I think Satan'll manage it. It seems that Satan is physically stronger and way faster, so he should take this after a good fight.

R2: Satan wins easier now. With the World Tournament rules, he can literally just push Rocky outside of the ring to win, and with superior strength/speed, he should be able to do that just fine.

Oh, didn't notice it.

Well, it doesn't changes the fight that much, tbh, although Satan's going to have a helluva time now. He's still kinda equal to Rocky, if not stronger, in AP, and much more durable.

Rocky and Ivan Drago lean on the lower end of the 9-B spectrum, while Hercule isn't exactly. As much as I want to see Rocky win this, the difference in stats there is enough for Mr. Satan to take this.

While Satan has AP advantage, I'd say Rocky's persistence could keep him in the ring for a while longer than the guys above me seem to think. Inconclusive, Satan either takes it with high difficulty, or Rocky outlasts him.

Back