• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"The wish of ruin. Nightmare given form, the weapon of mass destruction" (Devil May Cry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman and Medeus:

Thank you for helping out.

Well, this does not seem very controversial, as long as there are no serious objections, but let's wait a bit for safety reasons.

Outside of the obvious one that is 5 Dante, no one else scales to 5 Nightmare afaik.

Maybe pre-Qliphoth Urizen perhaps? VoV implies that even V thought having Dante wouldn't be enough and that was after he obtained Nightmare and was assured he could possibly beat him...if I remember the manga right on V's perspective.

Maybe pre-Qliphoth Urizen perhaps? VoV implies that even V thought having Dante wouldn't be enough and that was after he obtained Nightmare and was assured he could possibly beat him...if I remember the manga right on V's perspective.
I don't think so, V thinks that Nightmare's power is enough to defeat Urizen but the problem is that he can't use that much power without putting his life at risk. After that is when they decide to search for Dante's help.

The Urizen that he senses when they enter the Qliphoth is already strong enough to fight Dante so that's a no-no

I feel like Nero and Malphas should scale to Nightmare given that V was scared of her even if he had Nightmare imo

Malphas is weird.
You either scale her to nightmare or you accept the entire fear comes from the fact she soul haxed an weaker V who is almost at death's door.
but the fact she soul haxed an almost dead V (so he couldnt react and isnt at peak) also makes the argument of him fearing her soul hax, null.
People are forgetting V's can power sense and quantify how powerfull someone is.

Nero yeah, he scales easily.

Pretty sure pre-Qhilopht Urizen would scale to Nightmare, since V says he can maybe beat him, but he cannot completely use Nightmare powers or he will put his life at risk.

there will be a minor part 2 to this, though it wont be ap related. Its just a crt to give nightmare speed of light attack speed

Malphas is weird.
You either scale her to nightmare or you accept the entire fear comes from the fact she soul haxed an weaker V who is almost at death's door.
but the fact she soul haxed an almost dead V (so he couldnt react and isnt at peak) also makes the argument of him fearing her soul hax, null.
People are forgetting V's can power sense and quantify how powerfull someone is.

Nero yeah, he scales easily.
Malphas doesn't scale, she can just soul rip them out of V (that's why V is afraid) and for Nero, why would he scale?

What exactly will the changes be out of this?

I get Nightmare's and I know DMC1 Dante would have to get changed out of this. Anyone else or just those two, and 5 Nightmare?

Idk if i said this before but I do agree already. I just pointed out the translation was accurate so it checks out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back