• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagome gets absolutely godstomped.

But sure, make the match.

Hey, how comes there is no one there at High 6-B, yet there was a debate about it?

Also, Bolt Arriaga would be a powerful 5-C. Not the most powerful, so no one makes any debates pls. And Lycan Damus during the Cosmic Crisis Saga

Komodo25M said:
Also, Bolt Arriaga would be a powerful 5-C. Not the most powerful, so no one makes any debates pls. And Lycan Damus during the Cosmic Crisis Saga
Can they do anything against the current contenders?

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Bolt_Arriaga

Lycan Damus (cosmic crisis)

Ap: Large Star Level in Lycan Form( Defeated the Solaris the Hydra, who dwarfed the Sun with its size.)

D: Solar System Level In Lycan form( Scaling to Thunder King Bolt, Dragon Alana, etc.)

Sp: Massively FTL+( Outpaced Athena's Arrows; ran across Solaris the Hydra)

Also, I'm updating Damus right now.

Yea but the current contenders are quite strong, what does he have besides AP?

Moritzva said:
Yea but the current contenders are quite strong, what does he have besides AP?
Regenerationn negation(High; Overtaxed the Nemean Lion's Regenerationn), Power nullification, Resistance to Nothingness Manipulation(Was inside a realm of nothingness and was completely fine.)

Still working

Edit: You know what? Imma just suggest Damus for 3rd on 6-B

Yes, i provided 3 core reasons why the opposing argument was faulty, yet they stuck with one thing that was debunked multiple times. But it's different! Not comprehending =/= i'm wrong. I'm sorry if it's hard to understand. But what else am i supposed to do? Do i just keep saying it over and over in different ways? Obviously i'm gunna get annoyed and start being condescending if i feel like people are ignoring certain things. Obviously ima be annoyed when i feel like im repeating myself, obviously ima be annoyed when you ignore facts and keep pushing the same nonsense that i countered multiple times. I closed it, because i dismantled your argument multiple times. And then when i say "Ima make a quizlet" i'm being all rude and stuff. I mean, it is, but like, if you really don't understand... then it's really not rude at that point.

Like i've debated with plenty of people, and that was like, i didn't even have to try for that. Imagine me being slightly favored to your argument at the beginning, but the more you talk, the more i realize how wrong it actually is, making me gain more confidence in my own. At that point, it's a wrap. Y'all were stationary trying to follow me but are getting circles ran around them like the flash.

Stating the same thing over and over doesn't give it any more validity, nor does someone not agreeing with you give you the ability to be needlessly condescending and rude. Besides, you ignored something I stated several times in order to keep yapping about the differing concept stuff. Mainly that Sosuke gets passively eaten.

No, it's just hope you can understand it eventually. I never had to touch on that, because her ability will work on it, so that is not gunna happen. The main topic and most important is concept stuff

Ok so by this logic I'm allowed to call you a ass-backwards ******* because I disagree with you?

Either way, Sosuke is not acting before passives.

Alright, you can but like, wtf was that? I never said that. i said, i'm streching my words cause i'm trying to get it through his skull. Which is rude. Though saying it normally did not work. Which is true, cause sometimes irl you have to talk to people like that for them to finally get it. So i was trying to see if that worked online. And then i even said he is more intelligent than the average person, which is a compliment, so i merely think he's being stubborn. Reminds me of Matt. Granted i think you both are, but, mori has bias against me all the time, so he is gunna vote against me regardless. You seem to be his buddy or maybe the person who made the profile. So the double stubborn trouble is what i expected. Granted, whenever thread me and him are in seems to go like that. Cause his stubbornness and bias always annoys me. I already knew the result of that thread when you both came. Obv yall are gunna say you are not, but that's my opinion.

You aren't scoring sympathy points by saying that everyone has it out for you, especially when you use it to completely derail the point of what I was trying to say. The Kelpie's magicule absorption is passive

passive

Sosuke will not have the chance to do anything before she gets absorbed

because the absorption is passive and passive >>> her speed

Just stop it. Getting upset during a VS thread and attacking people isn't OK. Getting upset when your character loses or is losing isn't OK, the front page states this. If you get upset at things like this, you shouldn't be on this site.

It was made, i removed it. It's prob better kept that way. I only came here cause he was trying to enforce the spot. but kelpie can have it. Im done. Add. Idc about accuracy anymore. Ima stick to making profiles and not talking. unfollowing.

ah yes

what an amazing show of honesty

shut down discussion about someone who people thought could beat Sosuke and then just say that she won

11/10

Ah yes, Wiki's Strongest.

My favorite place.

Never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back