• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
define fixed

If you just removed it rather than made Yas 1-A, then that's pretty blatantly showing that the page was made to take a specific spot on this list.

Well his speed is no longer irrelevant and he doesn't have beyond dimensional existence anymore isn't that what needed to be fixed?

Those made him 1-A

If those are the abilities that he has in the story he comes from, removing them just to keep the High 8-C tier is the literal definition of suspicious.

He shouldn't take the spot because he was literally 1-A and the creator removed what made him 1-A to keep the High 8-C tier, which is very blatantly creating a profile solely to be able to say that you made the strongest for a particular tier.

It was kind of an oversight being that all of my sheets actually have basically the same abilities and stats so when I copied the typical template that I use I must have left them on his page. Plus I am not sure how I should do feats for two separate forms when it comes to stats ^_^

Literally outside of that one power everything else on the page was fine just had to remove it and give a new speed for the character.

Being that the fight has the speed equal the fight can still go on, therefore, if your character cannot win with equalized speed then your character isn't the strongest which is just a fact.

Imouto-tan said:
It was kind of an oversight being that all of my sheets actually have basically the same abilities and stats so when I copied the typical template that I use I must have left them on his page. Plus I am not sure how I should do feats for two separate forms when it comes to stats ^_^
All of your characters being the same isn't the best argument honestly.

I agree with Kveld.

If you look at the edits to the page itself you will see that it had conflicting stats that stated comparable to Super Soldiers and would have a large building feat but then say comparable to Super soldier but then have a feat that exceeded large building level. It really was an oversight on my part when finishing up the character which is why even before I made the match there were several edits to his page. And as much as I write on my character's pages there are bond to be things that I miss and the beyond dimensional existence just so happen to be one, refusing to read the rest of the powers just because one stood out isn't very honest debate-wise because you are focusing on one part of the whole and said part would have no bearing being that it was removed and the battle has the speed equalized from the get go (not to mention that his armor is restricted and so are two of his three weapons). So I stand by what I said before: if your character cannot win with equalized speed and several abilities restricted then your character isn't the strongest.

Because outside the irrelevant speed (which is null because equal speed in the battle) and the beyond dimensional existence which really was an oversight which I honestly did miss there is nothing on the page that would prevent the battle from going on.

You can't downplay the fact that you left in several abilities on a High 8-C that should've made him 1-A and act like we should just ignore it and take the page at face value. That just doesn't work.

The argument of "if your character can't beat the """""actual""""" strongest character, they aren't the strongest" is abusable in several ways. Like the fact that by that logic, pages blatantly and publicly made specifically to be strong and take a spot here should just be accepted because, after all, they are the strongest.

That is a fair point but Beyond Dimensional Existence was literally the only power like that and as far as I know Acasuality can be had by characters that aren't 1-A and above. His stamina is quite debatable being that he is empowered by a 1-A being to not eat, drink, sleep or even be fatigued plus he doesn't have a physical body so these things would not apply to him in the first place.

Okay then what is the problem?

If the Beyond Dimensional Existence was removed (unlike my other characters it was mentioned beyond where it was placed) and the speed is already equalized in the battle. Then there is nothing stopping the fight from happening, I do apologize for the inconvenience about the misunderstanding on my part.

How about this: Once I finish my other 8-C base character then we can have the battle then? :3

The problem is that you are obviously making characters fit to make Wiki's Strongest, and you retroactively remove any abilities that would disqualify from them from the spot.

If the character has those abilities in the plot, they have those abilities in the plot. If you are retroactively changing their abilities for Wiki's Strongest, you are retroactively changing the plot to be on Wiki's Strongest, which means you are writing the plot to be on Wiki's Strongest.

Disqualification is in order.

I mean do you have any proof that I am doing it intentionally, because I gave you valid reasons why it happened how it happened yet you keep saying the same thing. You can even see it on the page's edits that they were removed and that nothing else on the page would corroborate what you are implying that I am doing. As you plainly see that the comparable to the Super Soldier was used on all of the stats and the irrelevant speed was the only one out of place on the page (outside of the unjustifiable Beyond Dimensional Existence).

Being that those were the only things on the page which would have had him disqualified and were subsequently removed being that they didn't have correlating justifications on top of the fact that they weren't intended to be on there originally. Being that is the case it gives reasonable doubt does it not?

Imouto-tan said:
I mean do you have any proof that I am doing it intentionally, because I gave you valid reasons why it happened how it happened? You can even see it on the page's edits that they were removed and that nothing else on the page would corroborate what you are implying that I am doing.
Being that those were the only things on the page which would have had him disqualified and were subsequently removed being that they didn't have correlating justifications on top of the fact that they weren't intended to be on there originally. Being that is the case it gives reasonable doubt does it not?
I suggest you read over my argument again, since you just repeated exactly why your character should be disqualified.

Well as I already said that he doesn't have those powers and they were mistakes, you keep saying disqualification without proof that he was made with the intention to be higher dimensional or are you saying that he should be disqualified because of the mistake that was originally on the page/something that you cannot prove is what is supposed to be on the page?

So can you tell me what abilities my character's have in plot?

This is why I suggested that I just make another character or that you actually read through the rest of the sheet to see that it was just an error but you rather stick to your schtick about me doing it on purpose without showing any proof of me twirling my mustache and cackling evilly about how powerful my character is. @Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back