• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

ThePixelKirby said:
Then it's your fault for not explaining it in a comprehensible manner.
No it's not lol. Stop shifting the blame to me and read the profile. Also, if you're going to say that, then don't try to shove the admins at me and say that I am insulting random people.

It's quite fancy just what hoops you all are jumping through just to find a reason to disqualify the character. Even going to such lengths as to lie about what I said. I never said that he is going to summon his "1-A dad" and shoot him, I just said that his real self facilitates his Type 9 Immortality and Mid-Godly regen, which is completely valid and within the tier range. Nothing that you can disqualify for.

If literally everyone, according to you, has gotten it wrong, then who's fault is it; literally everyone elses but you, or you?

ThePixelKirby said:
If literally everyone, according to you, has gotten it wrong, then who's fault is it; literally everyone elses but you, or you?
Nobody's fault? duh. When you are debating someone, you don't blame the evidence. However, if you don't understand a certain part of the profile, you can't act like it doesn't exist.

To clarify for User:Hl3 or bust, I would be totally fine if the list had a ton of 1-A passive hax-ers as long as they have a reasonable way for the ability to work other than NLF with just "because I said so" logic.

Yeah I guess. I mean it's not like they just made it up after people asked why just to cover up the fact that they've made them OP just for the sake of being OP. I bet most or maybe all of those characters didn't have a ton of passive 1-A hax before the authors found out about the FCOC Wiki either. :/

My comment was more directed at the belief that the list should contain the strongest even if they are blatantly made just to take the spot and nothing else

Hl3 or bust said:
My comment was more directed at the belief that the list should contain the strongest even if they are blatantly made just to take the spot and nothing else
So you're saying that I specifically made the character for the darn list? At this point I'm advocating for this list to be taken down for numerous reasons. Either way I don't care as long as they have valid reasons and function for powers and abilities that aren't just random slap-on Outerversal nlf or something like this: https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Demon_God_Rai_Nishigami or this https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Brolaire

If they can come up with a creative reason for the ability to work, then good imagination

Also, I don't see why this character: https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Brolaire isn't disqualified from the list while my character is supposedly disqualified for using Low 2-C law hax and having Immortality Type 9 and Mid-Godly Regen facilitated by a High 1-B without the need for the High 1-B to fight or even act.

Intimidating concepts into attacking for him is no different from summoning a bunch of abstract entities and bashing.

There's a reason we don't have a top Tier 1-A kek.

Slightly off-topic, but I'm in the process right now of talking with Rai's creator about re-working her, since as of now she'd be DQed/wouldn't pass the Tier 1 Review thread. So, for now, the page is staying as it is, just so that we can work out an alternative, to come soon.

Jesus, Low 7-C is weak.

Also we need a Wiki's Weakest thread to nominate Spike (Without Spells) for 10-B.

8-A is a cluster ****, but the others should be good sans High 3-A because its not really combat applicable for the most part

Back