• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

Mr. Bambu said:
9-A and High 6-A are under "lawl1-Ahax" curse

Low 7-C is relatively open but I have a character or two in the tier, The Stranger is a fair bet even if he'd be a low-tier Low 7-C

6-B is doubtful AFAIK, 7-A is Vaeru if you feel lucky

Dunno about the other ones, 6-C is just JoaTW which is purposefully not-terribly-haxed IIRC.
Wait, neither 6-C nor High 6-C is to a JoaTW character, though.

By the way, how haxxed is this 6-C Adam, anyways? Asking for a friend.

>checks 8-A, curious to see if I have any OCs that could beat that >(Gyrohelm) Alright, well I'm not beating that anytime soon. Not until Bismarck shows up in the story, at least.

Hl3 or bust said:
most tiers are outdated, but i haven't seen any suggestions for 6-C
That should be updated, then.

Granted, some spots seem pretty secure, e.g. Linx Low 2-C. Granted, I have no idea what makes Linx so strong, but 0 losses and quite a few wins seems to indicate his strength.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Linx has "lolwillpowerdefense".
I'll take that that's the famous 2-A laundry list of resistances, yes?

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Eek. Anyways I'll comment here more when I'm, well, actually done with the character I'm making.

Characters aren't permitted to occupy multiple Tiers' top spots, are they? I'm assuming the answer is "No" for variety's sake, but I feel the need to ask anyways out of curiosity.

ThePerpetual said:
Characters aren't permitted to occupy multiple Tiers' top spots, are they? I'm assuming the answer is "No" for variety's sake, but I feel the need to ask anyways out of curiosity.
They can.

Speaking of Low 2-C, Neo Mebius should be added to Low 2-C strongest along with Linx since the reasoning for their stalemate basically had nothing to do with AP and that either tier, the result would be the same.

Akreious said:
Speaking of Low 2-C, Neo Mebius should be added to Low 2-C strongest along with Linx since the reasoning for their stalemate basically had nothing to do with AP and that either tier, the result would be the same.
Really? Neat.

Tfw I'm making a haxxed low 2-C. Maybe they can compare, maybe they can not. At all.

Akreious, can I rely on you to make the 6th thread and manage the flow of characters on that 6th thread? Mark seems to be too inactive to run this, probably cause school.

Back