• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest... Instances of writing.

Honestly, we might need this. So I think.... BUMP

(Yes, I'm necroing, but I don't think we should make a new thread for this. Unless this hits its limit)

Please remove all my current characters. They're all outdated. I'll be rewriting them again when i actualy have time.

The only instances of really good writing in a RP was by LoM, so I don't have much to add. Still, following this anyway.

oi like I'd like to say Sabrina might be good and I didn't do her page enough justice (cause I suck at summarizing characters lol)

I personally think it's really good and it's one of the more popular tales on SV (ffs other people have made like 60 different fanfics of the fanfic)

But there's one major problem with me digging up proof

The story is reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long

You're gonna have to fight Nico over it so better get character studying amigo

oi in the OP you said

"best written characters, stories, or etc."

nuttin about best written pages

As a side-note

The ******* quest is the length of 682 chapters and still growing I can't study this overnight.

Or within the next 6 months.

I started reading this in December btw

Just means you have a lot of time to look at what she does with stuff

Back