• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest... Instances of writing.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so, after being reminded about this, I decided.

Why not have a healthy version of reproductive organ measuring?

Title says it all. Best written characters, stories, and everything of the like in general will take true dominance.

Tier N/A:

Tier Variable:

Tier 11:

• C:
  • B:
  • A:
Tier 10:

• C:
  • B:
  • A:
Tier 9:

• C: Stephen Iscariot
  • B:
  • A:
Tier 8:

• C:
    • High C:
  • B:
  • A:
Tier 7:

Tier 6:

Tier 5:

Tier 4:

Tier 3:

Tier 2:

Tier 1:

• C:
    • Low C:
    • High C:
  • B:
    • Low B:
    • High B:
  • A: Zavin Xcelua
    • High A:
Tier 0:

Not as bad as an idea as having a Hax measuring contest that ultimately ruined Sera's entire verse.

I was thinking of a character i actually liked to write i, but it is too short (i was going to do a blog post for the whole story thing for this guy and other guy, but i have no time right now since im working on other things) compared to Prom's or other upcoming character pages. I was thinking of someone who may grab the spot of this character in my mind well.

But, i prefer to input other one of mine that i believe may deserve the spot well in other tier (if it's not grabbed at the moment, of course)

It is not created yet, so i may just input it when i'm done with it. For now, good luck to all, and wish i can see some writing masterpieces here (or interesting ones, who knows)

I already pinged Prom on discord and she kinda said "nah"

And, I don't blame her honestly. It may be an important community influence, but it's still just a fun and games board like Wiki's Strongest itself.

Zavin's summary kinda gives me DB Guidebook vibes.

Like, "He's the second strongest villain in the story!!!" Sounds like it jumped right off of a description of Jiren. You know?

Not to mention... The "forced villian" ideal kinda really hits me. I myself kinda have had the idea ingrained into me that literally everyone should at least be better then me, mostly because the alternative, thinking I'm on top of the world and haven't done anything wrong, is the kind of stuff my cousin, who I really really think is an ungood person, does not take such an alternative.

Hopefully that brings you a new perspective on your art and... Holey Doley that's one forking character down

"He was very naive to the world and saw his heritage as something that put him above others."

Dragon I feel like you're rigging this. This is exactly what I just described above.

Wew art is crazy

One thing that Chase really makes me think of is Urameshi, he's smart mouthed, gets agressive when he taps into another side of him, and is the Worst Best friend you can have. Really alot like Yusuke really.

Nico is pretty solid, but not nearly as interesting as the first two.

All three are going up though, since they're all rock solid.

I have other suggestions, but I don't want to oversaturate. I'd rather wait for other characters before I bring up more.

btw Thank DM! ^^

I'm not a dungeon master I'm DMUA

I'm still too much of a nerd for my own good

I think this is one of those times where it's too long to be good and actually catch interest

So

I see you submitted Anikitos...

Anyways, can i submit other one? Either way i'm currently doing a character that i personally think that is way interesting a more well written (or at least in his profile) than Anikitos. If only one, i would change Anikitos for this one character.

You can swap out. Whoer you on aboot?

DMUA said:
You can swap out. Whoer you on aboot?
Not created yet, but guy is High 8-C and 9-C on his other key. I will post it here later in case you want to check, but keep Anikitos there till i post it here.

Well, I'm on a trip outta town, so you'll have to wait for Saturday for me to get back. Sorry, but, you can have other dudes talking about it at least.

I actually feel bad I haven't written anything on here yet Especially since I think I had a pretty alright couple antagonists for my DC things)

I'll just drop this here to exchange Anikitos. It's attacks and abilities are still W.I.P, but i guess it won't affect since this is only writing.

Stephen Iscariot

I offer him to replace Nico in 8-B, since the latter already is in other keys such as Tier 6 and stuff. If not, in 9-C then, though i would prefer 8-B since it's where most of his backstory actually happens in and kinda the trigger for the whole story setting.

Wulfgar has an interesting story. Don't know about the others, but it's interesting to read and it dragged me in :eyes:

Great to hear for me, been working on them the most out of all profiles

I dunno what it is but pestering like that gets on my nerves

Wait a bit before you ask what's going on.

Anyways, they're all solid profiles, and going up.

DMUA said:
I dunno what it is but pestering like that gets on my nerves

Wait a bit before you ask what's going on.

Anyways, they're all solid profiles, and going up.
Well sorry for the approach and everything

Also for my characters (insert joseph joestar naaaisuuuuu)

I don't write in my character kek. Characters make themselves. Does that make them more natural and favorable, since the creator has no agency in the development and rather they are run by various real people, thus mirroring those real people?

kek

Hmm

Well... Role-playing is a lot different then story writing.

I know lol. Just saw a thread and commented.

Me? Nothing, really. Just screwing around because I'm bored.

Man many grammatical errors but those can be easily fixed.

Though as for the contents.... It's not bad, but it isn't something I'd call partically good either.

No worries, it's definitely not easy to make dynamic characters.

In fact, I myself can't do it. My greatest work is basically a self portrait, an analysis of myself. Not a new character... I mean, while, again, I plan on revising it as I write Jack of All Trades, Jack Alsandair is also kinda super mediocre.

Yep it is.

In thruth myself have my own dilemma. I have story and know ho it will go and end (maybe), but i have never been good making characters. I find actually hard write like character personality, how i would open them to profiles. Of course my verse story will live and things changes all time, so it is interesting even myself find what my story will look even my eyes at the end.

Back