• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest... for Random Categories

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
LAST TIME, there was no last time; this is a new thread.

Rules:

1. Who's the strongest in the below categories?
  2. There can be multiple in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  3. Adding your own characters is acceptable.
  4. If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  5. The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  6. Characters made after each category has been added are banned. Dates of each category creation will be put next to each category list.
  7. Because of the aforementioned rule on dates, any character, no matter how ridiculous is acceptable unless banned by previous rule, or the page is deletion worthy.
Categories: List One (April 18th, 2019)

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

Once i make wrath he could go into "Based off of a real life animal" as his final form is based on bats

Too bad a rule would prevent you from using that. (Cause he would be made after the categories)

Damn I thought I found a list I could suggest Littlepip for, oh well lol.

If nobody pops for a category after a while, I will remove the "no characters after this date" rule.

Colo(u)rs Fly! Has some pretty strong animal type characters

ThePixelKirby said:
Girly-girl should definitely go to Valev.
I'm afraid I'm not gonna count varies gender for that category. Unless they are female most of the time. But judging by the fact the summary refers to this character as a "man", I wouldn't think so, and the personality section doesn't sell me on the "girly" part either.

Komodo25M said:
Damus Adapi for Based off a real life animal
That's a bit of a stretch but I will allow it.

Also I will omit the date rule for now since this thread was dead for a while.

Back