• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Smartest

Russel Raleigh had the intelligence to become a 6-D god. His groundwork led the way from becoming a regular human, to the depths of Adagio - without anything to start with but his Boon and his two hands, he built everything from the ground up. Not only that, but he started from nothing - metaphorically, he didn't just build a helicopter, he built a helicopter before cars, motorcycles, engines, or even horse and buggies existed. He, basically, was the main contributor every step in the way of creating the Caelum system we know today - his allies helped, yes, but aside from Iona, absolutely nobody rivaled him in contributions, dedication, and raw scientific intelligence.

Moritzva said:
Russel Raleigh had the intelligence to become a 6-D god. His groundwork led the way from becoming a regular human, to the depths of Adagio - without anything to start with but his Boon and his two hands, he built everything from the ground up. Not only that, but he started from nothing - metaphorically, he didn't just build a helicopter, he built a helicopter before cars, motorcycles, engines, or even horse and buggies existed. He, basically, was the main contributor every step in the way of creating the Caelum system we know today - his allies helped, yes, but aside from Iona, absolutely nobody rivaled him in contributions, dedication, and raw scientific intelligence.
IDK if having the Intellect to become a 6-D God is a feat, but the rest makes him a Super Genius.

I'm just gonna wait until someone decides to make a "Most Tragic Character for every tier" list. At least then I'm sure FoE won't get drowned out like they are here.

In TIC, gaining power is a very difficult art of the soul. You quite literally need to discover the art of a multidimensional force beyond your understanding, then graft it into your soul, atune yourself to it, practice it, and slowly become one with it. Then, you do it again, and again, each time immeasurably more difficult than the last - and then, you are one with Adagio.

Russel Raleigh's work got close. He retired from the guild in a rage over some membership issues. He reached the depths of Oratorio and was pretty close to tipping the scales - his Boon was already in Adagio, even if he didn't quite fully understand it. What he did laid the framework for it all.

So yea, he had the intellect to become a 6-D god, starting as nothing more than a 9-B.

Also make a CRT if you don't believe in Extraordinary Genius.

Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth. At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

I'm only saying Russel seems to be beyond this level.

I know.

Anyways, so he goes on Extraordinary Genius? (I don't plan on having Supergenius on any of my profiles, and I'll probably change any of mine that do have it.)

Is the current list ordered Top to Bottom as Best to Worst? Which direction is it?

No, what I mean is-

Each group is in 3s. Is it

• First
  • Second
  • Third
Or

• Third
  • Second
  • First

Wait do u mean the smartest for each tier like

smartest 10-A

And so on?

You should remove Russel Raleigh from the Supergenius spot.

Smashtwig said:
Agreed, but it's not our choice to say how smart the guy is.
True. Everyone has their own opinions and we should accept that. Also Smash, are we still doing Bolt vs Ethan?

If a CRT is made I'll go with it, lol.

Just specify its base because shes way smarter in her other forms.

StrenIX's feats aren't even absurdly impressive (from a Wiki's Smartest) standpoint, there's just... a lot of them. They give more of a vibe of "Knowing everything" and nigh-omniscience than it does "Being really smart".

So I agree with Lilith.

I was actually planning on re-writing it when I got home for that very reason.

You can remove it for now if you want. StreniX is not supposed to be any form of Omniscient though, just extremely extremely smart... As if you were to read about them a bit you would realize they have bassically been studying and analyzing pretty much everything lol... So naturally they know about pretty much everything.

They have many feats of intellect far above even characters like Rick Sanchez.

Not really sure how to write out their intelligence without it seeming Nigh-Omniscient though.

Not sure if he fits but Ephemeral Oma Zi-O is pretty smart. He's Extraordinary Genius btw, particularly in temporal matters and Temporal-Tech.

• Invented the Jiku (Space-Time) Driver to be used for Kamen Riders who utilize Ride Watches. The closest "Scientific" Name for the Jiku Driver is a Quantum Manipulator which manipulates Quantum Fields to project the Rider Suit.
  • Implied to have invented Ridewatches, devices which steals and stores the history of something (So for example, if you were to steal the History of WW2, it would cease existing in this Timeline and all events directly pertaining to WW2 will be stored in the Ridewatch)
    • Created a Composite Ridewatch known as the GrandZi-O Ridewatch which is an amalgamation of every Heisei Rider's Histories
    • All of his personal Ridewatches has the ability to affect Time to furthering degrees; Zi-O Form is able to steal time while Zi-O II is able to outright rewrite history and GrandZi-O is able to rewrite entire Timelines
      • Oma Zi-O's suit, built by Sougo, is able to manipulate Causality and control the Existence/Nonexistence of things
  • Made it so that Oma Zi-O, the power, is a Temporal Constant via extreme trickery and manipulation. For example, even if the entire history of Oma Zi-O ceases to be (as in the case with the canon Zi-O Finale), even though the power proper is gone, Sougo would've made it so that in the new History (or Histories), the new Sougo (Or equivalent) would inevitably gain the powers of Oma Zi-O once more. The method he does this is unknown however, so take this with any grain of salt you wish.
  • Has an acute understanding of Dimensional Walls, the thing separating Universes. His understanding is at such a level that he is able to traverse between Universes and prevent others from doing the same which normally shouldn't be possible
  • Has a masterful understanding and control (As Oma Zi-O) of Time Gates; the highest level of Time Manipulation one can have. These are doors which ties all Timelines together throughout the Infinite Multiverse. To emphasize how impressive this is, natural 4D Civilizations are completely unaware of the existence of Time Gates let alone the manipulation of them.
  • Has a strong grasp on Psychology, playing other people and deceiving them for years or even lifetimes at a time with little to no suspicions
  • Has a respectable understanding of the Afterlife and Spirits, being able to create bleeding edge technology to trap and later, outright destroy them. This understanding allowed him to integrate Principality Form into Zi-O II despite them normally being mutually exclusive.

The only reason why he isn't Supergenius is because he shows visible gaps in his knowledge; while he isn't a complete novice, he does not have a mastery over combat forms (Not that he really... needs it), he finds biology difficult as there will never be a guarantee of an answer unlike with mathematics and such, Magic (Which is a Science in his Universe) is also an area he lacks proper understanding in despite it being fairly commonplace, and Void Energies (Which is particularly major) eludes even him due to its exotic nature.

Also being able to become a 6D God sounds 100% Supergenius to me :L

Almost become a 6-D god. Almost.

The Infinite Consortium is a world of science and effort. No simple ritual can skip the ranks for you: it takes thousands of years of research and effort.

Moritzva said:
Almost become a 6-D god. Almost.

The Infinite Consortium is a world of science and effort. No simple ritual can skip the ranks for you: it takes thousands of years of research and effort.
It takes Ira 5 years to reach that level.

Different stories, different rules, Komodo.

Back