• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Smartest

Oh... Just wait intill StreniX is finished...

For now i guess i will put Shanice up on Supergenius but i am certain she will get kicked off

Her brain is attached a supercomputer and advanced AI both millions of years above present technology

She knows every martial arts style and can pick up tactics nearly instantly

Notable Inventions include:

A Gun that shoots anti matter

A gun that shoots a black hole

A gun that sends the target back in time

A sword that can cut through dimensions

Nanomites

A memory manipulation gun

And many more

Estimated IQ is definently somewhere in the thousands, if not 100 thousands

Ok. I nominate Damus for Gifted

Can solve complex equations in minutes; outsmarted opponents with thousands of years of experience; Was learning history, complex math, Quantum Physics, Biology, Zoology, Survival Training, and Combat Training at the age of four.

Ethan Xavier (OmniRealm Warriors) for Genius/Extraordinary Genius. Dude literally beats timestoppers and people who statstomp him through smarts.

I kinda wanna suggest Discord but then I kinda don't, he has some sort of cosmic awareness that lets him see multiple other timelines and how they'd pan out (The main FiM timeline for example, even refered to it as the way things should've went.). He did end up likely dying but that may have been something fated to happen. He mentioned being worried about doing too much damage to the 4th wall when talking about seeing other timelines so.

Weird pronoun to use but alright! What character were u going to suggest anyway?

Yanald Fahrent for genius

At least Genius, likely Extraordinary Genius (Continuously manipulated Cherry while imprisoned within the moon over thousands years, learning continuously about the outside world as well during this time. Swap Future reinforces his already great intelligence with the power to see all futures that lie before him and act accordingly but he is quite arrogant and has a god complex after absorbing the magic god)

Bam! Now that I finnally finished probably my favorite character ive made..

StreniX for Super Genius...

Super Genius, possibly Nigh-Omniscient (StreniX's whole goal in life was to gain all knowledge in all of fiction, and as such they have gathered extreme ammounts of information to the point where it rivals those who are considered Omniscient within their own universes. Has full knowledge over the topics of physics, time, biology, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, astronomy, geology, pyschology, logic, probability, growth, evolution, the universe, anti-matter, dark matter, religon, dimensional concepts, other-worldly concepts, and many many others. Knows every martial arts and sword style in existance, even ones that aren't even created in the present. Has seen countless futures, past lives, alternate realities. Has background knowledge on trillions of characters. Can develope new techniques just by seeing it one time and can mimic other's techniques perfectly. Has 100% control over their mind and is able to read a person's entire mind with 1 though. Has full control over every power they have due to knowing how every single power they have works, how to use it, what it is best against, etc. Has out smarted beings who are considered to be omniscient or nigh-omniscient within their own universe. Can created things like dimension swappers and portal guns within seconds. Knows the next move of people who don't even know what their next move would be. Is able to analyze and gain immense information about a person just by looking at a picture of them. And likely much, much more.)

I will be very surprised if there is any other character on this wiki who is smarter tbh

Ira

Super Genius (Has constantly evolving intellect; Has an IQ of 250 quattuornonagintillion at the end of the series; Easily outsmarted Jena (a Xaran) in 5-D chess.)

Nope! Get's infinitely outsmarted by StreniX lmao

"Has out smarted beings who are considered to be omniscient or nigh-omniscient within their own universe."

In this "Fiction" which StreniX is from, no being is truely omniscient anymore due to them now being part of a infinitely bigger universe.

IQ at this point would be irrelevant to StreniX

"Easily outsmarted Jena (a Xaran) in 5-D chess"

Im saying that this isn't really a feat of intelligence

Phoenks said:
Nope! Get's infinitely outsmarted by StreniX lmao
"Has out smarted beings who are considered to be omniscient or nigh-omniscient within their own universe."

In this "Fiction" which StreniX is from, no being is truely omniscient anymore due to them now being part of a infinitely bigger universe.

IQ at this point would be irrelevant to StreniX
If that's true, he's Omniscient.

Nope, like I said omniscient beings no longer exist in this version of fiction.

StreniX has just gathered information that omniscient beings never knew about due to only being omniscient within their own universes.

This is because StreniX has studied many different universes within fiction.

However, when I say out-smarted I don't mean in combat lol, I just mean they could tell omniscient beings things they didn't know.

Also, why do you have the smartest on the bottom? I find it weird that in these threads have the worst at the top while the best are at the bottom.

Apparently there's an argument for Ethan here, yes, he can do those things Zephyros mentioned, aaaaand a ton more, this is probably the least of it. Not super interested in this thread, but his brain pales in comparison to say, Lost Agent

Last edited:
Please realize that the intelligence ratings aren't exactly concrete and 100% perfect. It'd be better to sort smartest by tier, as technically speaking, any of you could slap "Supergenius" on any middling intelligence feat

Also IQ statements are meaningless

Promestein said:
Please realize that the intelligence ratings aren't exactly concrete and 100% perfect. It'd be better to sort smartest by tier, as technically speaking, any of you could slap "Supergenius" on any middling intelligence feat

Code:
Agreed

Russel Raleigh via literally shaping the metaphysical 'competitive meta' of The Consortium with his advanced knowledge of magic, discovering and researching three entire levels of magical transcendence and esotericism on top of each other.

In Valev's words, it would be like solving advanced calculus in another language, then solving more advanced calculus except it's gibberish, then solving advanced calculus except it's been erased off the page. That's a simplified version.

There's a lot on the page, but he effectively invented multidimensional science. That is, he discovered it and birthed the entire field of research on it.

So, yea.

Ira (2099: Zenith) Has numerous Intelligence Feats

• Outsmarted Thoth, God of Intelligence
  • Has knowledge to Quintillions of Species at the end of the Series
  • Has a Ph.D in hundreds of studies, including Quantum Physics and Mechanics, History, etc.
  • Solved Equations and Puzzles that even Xarans find Impossible.
  • Can think of Trillions of Possibilities in 1 trillionth of a nanosecond.
  • Ultima said that she was the smartest mortal in all of 2099:Zenith
  • Has knowledge of the 4th Wall and the entire plot of 2099: Zenith.
  • Knows about other fictions (Literally made an Iron Man reference and is a big fan of Batman.)
  • Kazui said that Ira's mind is too complex for nearly any form of Mind Manipulation.
These are just a few of Ira's Intelligence feats

I take 'Supergenius' very seriously.

Ira's greatest feat was creating a weapons which was powerful enough to kill a Ronri in one shot. She also created Reality Warping guns just to make cereal, a Energy Drink that makes you absolutely unkillable (Yes, I'm not joking), an entire race of cybernetic people who create their own Multiverse, and made equations that even some of the most advanced beings in 2099:Zenith couldn't comprehend.

There is alot of super geniuses in this wiki and I don't know why alot of them are.

I agree with Prom, probably would be better if this was sorted by tier.

A lot of this in the end is subjective.

Yanald also used swap future multiple times to deal with Saturn and taiga who are skilled as hell fighers and even beat the crap out of a army of trained magic users while holding back

Amanda (Tethoverse) for supergenius

• Is considered the smartest being in her world by an almost infinite margin. She has created technology for pretty much every scenario.
  • She made a device that copies the fighting style of others as well as a device that allows her to automatically respond to threats. (Ultra instinct)
  • She is considered it's world's god due to intelligence alone. This is because she showed the vast potential of technology, surpassing what is capable with magic itself. Hell she developed ways to use magic with her technology.
  • She created the tethogear and weapons used by every single warrior, assassin, and marskman in the world.
  • She created an artifical dragoness. A dragoness is a species of female dragon.
  • She can alter biology with her technology. Such as when she increased the bust size of a dragoness when she asked
  • She is hyped to be able to deal with every scenario
  • It is widely believed if she turned against the world it would take the combined might and teamwork of every single race in order to stand a chance
  • Can do ressurection with her technology
  • Create life
  • Create robots with various abilities. Such as fire, water, electricty, wind, darkness etc.
  • Found a way to utilize ultra light. ultra light is the fastest thing in the universe. Far different from our own. She is able to do use that same light for combat purposes.
  • Created various technology that increase statistics. Such as ap, speed, and defense.
  • She is rarely ever wrong about her theories, understanding of situations, and thoughts. More which hypes her as the worlds god in a technical sense.
  • Can create portals with her technology
  • Can use existence erasure by combining dragoness fire and ultra light.
  • Can fly with technology
  • Even as a young girl she spent her time creating her own solutions for problems.
  • She can also alter tethomatter.
(Not gunna reply to certain people fyi)

Russel Raleigh is for Extraordinary Genius, not Supergenius, by the way.

Even if, ironically, he'd likely beat out everyone in that category.

IDK if he had the Intelligence to Make a Cybernetic Species which made their own Multiverse or make weapons powerful enough to oneshot a 6D Level God.

Back