• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Fastest - Gotta go fast edition

What the title says. Inspired by many threads in the same fashion.

Rules

• The character must be the fastest of it's tier (redundant, but worth mentioning)
  • The character is preferable of having calcs rather than being baseline, this to prove the possible speed ratings that are going to come in places.
  • The character must not be created for the sole purpose of fitting in this thread. It'll be welcomed if a character is of quality.
  • The character ca fall into this thread if it's only method of achieving such speeds would be of Statistics Amplification
  • The character must be noted on what key it is fastest
  • The character can be in many tiers if it happens to have enough keys for that.
  • Your character must be of a linear time rating and not beyond of that, i.e you can't input character who are beyond MFTL+ ratings.
  • Provide reasoning and debate of why your character should be here.
With that said, let our marathon begin!

Runners
Tier N/A -

Tier Variable -

Tier 11-C -

Tier 11-B -

Tier 11-A -

Tier 10-C -

Tier 10-B -

Tier 10-A -

Tier 9-C -

Tier 9-B -

Tier 9-A -

Tier 8-C -

• Tier High 8-C -
Tier 8-B -

Tier 8-A -

Tier 7-C -

• Tier Low 7-C -
  • Tier High 7-C -
Tier Low 7-B -

Tier 7-B -

Tier 7-A -

• Tier High 7-A -
Tier 6-C -

• Tier High 6-C -
Tier 6-B -

• Tier Low 6-B -
  • Tier High 6-B -
(The chart will be completed within some time, as i'm not available to complete it at the moment. Sorry for inconveniences).

Assuming Akreious doesn't have someone for 3-A, Tenebris might take it since his 3-A incarnation has enough of a "many zeroes fetishism" to be like >9.461e1058c (946 Unquinquagintatrecentillion, 100 Uinquagintatrecentillion times SoL)

Nah, you got 3-A Fate. I don't have "mere" 3-A universes in my stories; all my universes are Infinite in scale so "Universe Busting" is High 3-A in my verses unless they're hilariously above Multi-Galaxy that they qualify for Universal anyways.

I would like to see that feat btw Fate. Sounds really crazy but with the way I do my calcs, the numbers for that are absolutely absurd.

On the other hand, for High 2-A (At least I think it's High 2-A. I can't read my own formatting anymore ;D).

Mebius performed a 1.853333e+203c feat which is roughly 50x faster than Lucifer Morningstar's similar feat. Ish' in my blog ;D

btw this feat is an absolute lowball and downplay as Mebius viewed a Magniverse rather than "a" universe. A Magniverse is so large in number that literal 9th Dimensional Humans lack a word for it and the very overpowered and broken characters of Dragon Ball Genesis couldn't grasp the sheer amount of Timelines and Universes within a Magniverse.

Akreious said:
Nah, you got 3-A Fate. I don't have "mere" 3-A universes in my stories; all my universes are Infinite in scale so "Universe Busting" is High 3-A in my verses unless they're hilariously above Multi-Galaxy that they qualify for Universal anyways.
I would like to see that feat btw Fate. Sounds really crazy but with the way I do my calcs, the numbers for that are absolutely absurd. .
You mean where the whole Tenebris' stuff calc is? Here you go. o/

"One Googolplex" Yeah I went with a Trillion years of age for Mebius' speed feat for an absolute downplay and lowball.

"To give context to how much of a lowball this is.... this is for a single universe. Mebius viewed a Magniverse; with the smallest amount ever stated in the series being several Nonillion universes; and the youngest universe being 77 Trillion years (Being considered an Infant Universe)."

So is this strictly travel speed or no? Best Boi Jotaro with his Star Platinum in combat speed is 40027691423781.45x FTL despite only being Supersonic in Travel speed. Kek.

Not sure about 8-A (No idea how fast Shoggoth is) but there's currently no 4-A so... yeah.

Fork even is that page

It sounds like Joke-battles content

Also, Shoggoths scale to beings that cross interstellar distances

He has a more serious history but I got bored and just wanted to make the page with that gif. I might change it later but basically, he's a Jotaro that's eternally cursed to fight Dio as both of them (More specifically their Stands) are cosmologically neccesary for both's survival as well as the universe. However if they go to far and one actually defeats eachother, the universe will end anyways. His Backstory basically follows Jotaro along with Star Platinum traversing worlds to find a way to end his battle with Dio yet still allow the universe to survive.

Damus Adapin and Bolt Arriaga for 6-A via dodging Lightning in a nanosecond, running around the Earth 700x in 2 minutes, and Running up a waterfall in a nanosecond

Damus and Bolt Running around the Earth 700x In 2 minutes: 0.75c (Relativistic+)

Damus Dodging Lightning in a nanosecond: 400c to 5327c

Bolt running up a waterfall in a nanosecond: 223c

There's a lot of more feats from 2099:Zenith to confirm these feats. Just haven't put them up yet.

Sean Nell for multi-solar system level (lit up the observable universe in a second which is 1.468 quintillion times lightspeed)

That means he is faster then star platinum

Back