• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Mage addition Low tier and Mid tier characters

So, I will be adding some more profiles for this series since the calculation had been done. They will be some heavy scaling chain here so...

First, we will go with low tier characters from this calculation,

Noted, that this feat perform by Makoto is using magic of Monarch rank level. Even so, even with that power, stated it won't be enough to deal with an ancient dragon which make them scale unquantifiable above that. A normal dragon are already classified as Calamity Designation monster which rank from village, town, city, country to continent. They are dragon which are older than 1000 years old. Being from before salvation era, or I should say monsters live for thousands year old or sometimes refer to as ancient monster are several times stronger than normal. And even stated by Makoto that ancient monster to be 4x - 5x stronger than normal monster. In other word, the dragon by themself are about 5x weaker than an ancient dragon.

Lucy Monarch rank magic are comparable to Makoto which perform the feat.

Heroes in general are stronger as they can defeat an ancient dragon by themself. This can be seen from how Aya and Lucy able to defeat an ancient dragon. There also Geralt who one easily defeat a poison ancient dragon. Geralt is 3rd strongest among heroes (Ignoring Makoto and Aya) after Olga and the first being Sakurai.

By scaling chain for low tier, it would be like this:
Normal dragon(4.25e+18joules)7-A < Makoto sword magic attack (2.0996133e+19 joules)6-C =< Lucy's monarch rank magic < An ancient dragon < Geralt < Olga < Lucy = Aya

Now, we will go to mid tier characters from this calculation.

The attack is perform by Makoto by borrowing the strength of a Great Water Spirit, Undine.
Spirit magic is magic meant to destroy everything without any discrimination. It is the highest destructive magic there is and great spirit are embodiment of natural calamity.
It is stated that a single great spirit is enough to destroy a country and having 5 is already capable of destroying a continent. Each of them alone are already saint rank level and higher. Noted, that saint rank is the highest rank which can obtain by mortal. To get even higher than that would require the help or power to that of a god.

For this scaling chain, it would be something like this:
Makoto's comet fall(6.643e+22 joules)6-B< demon lord < Bifron < Beast king, Zagan < Full power Anna (150x or 9.96e+24 joules ) 6-A< Great demon lord, Iblis fuse with Nevia =< Astaroth (300x or 1.993e+25 joules) High 6-A= Makoto with the help of several hundred Undines (300x and higher) =< Full power Sakurai (300x and higher) < Demi god, Alexander.

Reasoning
- Light hero skill which Sakurai possess is upgraded version from light hero skill which Anna possess. It is stronger from what it actually is before. It stated that he would able to defeat Astaroth albeit with difficulty.

There are certain profiles that I still not made, but for now, I need only these profiles to be accepted.

Uff. Reading this took some time hehe, anyway, your proposals seems fine. Also the new profiles looks good as well.

The scaling is fine and the profiles as well but I'm thinking if aya invincible time should be treated as invulnerability or not considering that's how it's been portrayed but i guess that way is also fine did not think that ability that way base on neg statement

Okay. Thank you for all your inputs. I will try edits the profiles a bit better before publishing all the profiles.

Back