• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Undertale CRT!! (Low to High Tiers ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genocide Frisk relies on stats, Pacifist Frisk relies on Determination.

Undyne the Undying is a perfect example for why the latter is more reliable.
But through their runs, Genocide Frisk is generally stronger. Pacifist Frisk only takes the lead during the Omega Flowey and Asriel fights respectively.
alright then.

But, how I said it would be really interesting to use pixel calculations and etc.
Jokes aside, I just want to see what result you will have after that. No offence, no agression and no Magical = Physical thing please.

Pixel calculation speed might be more fair than uh... this thingy, because at least its canonically supported.

Pixel calculation speed might be more fair than uh... this thingy, because at least its canonically supported.
But even if I correct and you want to keep your calculation... i think that the
"(Result)" likely/possibly (your current calculation) would be best option.

But, how I said it would be really interesting to use pixel calculations and etc.
Jokes aside, I just want to see what result you will have after that. No offence, no agression and no Magical = Physical thing please.
I already used pixelscaling for most of the speed calcs, though.

Ik that UT CRT, but may I interest you with Lancer range to Kilometers upgrade?

Ah okay. Just wondering if folks will feel it necessary to summarize the changes & ask for Staff to clarify that they're okay.
The calcs are mostly accepted by them, and the scaling seems to be agreed upon in the form of likes, so we should be good. We will close this shortly after RethPo gives a check on the profiles.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Underground_(Undertale) This one still need doing... it should have city block level for the second key.

It hits the dummy, but not the ghost. The ghost itself still has Small Building durability on its own.

The magic was hurting him, so, someone from Deltarune with higher ap, for example, should be able to kill him because they have SOUL hax unlike Frisk.
Mhm, a few issues though, for one he was stung by napstablooks attacks and thought it was acid rain, second, do the missiles actually pass on the full damage on to him? Considering doing it just causes a bit of pain at most and theyre treat as a non lethal method... Also it kind of means dummy somehow would have been physically way more durable than when hes actually fixed...
... You said DEF isn't consistent, his DEF stat is higher than some Waterfall Monsters too.
Unless theyre a glass cannon which mettaton is, though his defence is higher than most snowdin monsters (unless you wanna say defense and attack should line up similar), but hes also a lot weaker than a few waterfall monsters going by stats... Think at least 9-B possibly 9-A works better?

Last edited:
I mean, when his first encounters he start to use rain of spades. And that easily confirms that Lancer is way ABOVE several meters, oh srry I didn't read "hundreds". (But why he still just several meters on the wiki..)
We didn't discuss about his range in the previous deltarune CRT

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Underground_(Undertale) This one still need doing... it should have city block level for the second key.
I will fix that right away.
Mhm, a few issues though, for one he was stung by napstablooks attacks and thought it was acid rain.
Yeah, but Napstablook is wall level, so it just annoyed him.
Second, do the missiles actually pass on the full damage on to him? Considering doing it just causes a bit of pain at most and theyre treat as a non lethal method...
It causes considerable pain given his reactio, but it hurts him, even if it's non-lethal. I could give him a "possibly higher" in his defense, if that suffices, as someone with higher AP would definitely be able to hurt him.
Unless theyre a glass cannon which mettaton is, though his defense is higher than most snowdin monsters (unless you wanna say defense and attack should line up similar), but hes also a lot weaker than a few waterfall monsters going by stats... Think at least 9-B possibly 9-A works better?
The only reasoning to downgrade him to 9-B would be stats, and going by stats, he is comparable to some Waterfall Monsters who are baseline 9-A. DEF is unreliable, downgrading him to baseline should be sufficient.

Actually, this should not be discussed here. The purpose of this thread was simply to add the new values to the profiles, and we have done this already. RethPo, we can probably make another CRT regarding these minor issues, but we are likely done here. I will fix the underground profile shortly, and then ask for this to be closed.

But mad dummy was never even discussed to be changed from unknown begin with ahhh!!!

Oke, i have that other minor revision i posted if youre by chance interested. But either way, cya!

But mad dummy was never even discussed to be changed from unknown begin with ahhh!!!

Oke, i have that other minor revision i posted if youre by chance interested. But either way, cya!
It is fine, I am definitely going to participate! Cya!

I was asked to close this thread. Is that fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back