• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 4: Chant His Name!

At the same time, DarkKiller also managed to keep up with Zero who seemed to be actively keeping him at bay. And from what we've seen, even weakened Base Zero was comparable with the likes of Ginga at least.

Also, there's a possibility that by factoring in the mythology reference in how the War God is Izana, seemingly based on Izanami, this would technically be before Origin Saga. Of course, that's just that, and it's more likely that it's just multiverse stuff.

At the same time, DarkKiller also managed to keep up with Zero who seemed to be actively keeping him at bay. And from what we've seen, even weakened Base Zero was comparable with the likes of Ginga at least.

Also, there's a possibility that by factoring in the mythology reference in how the War God is Izana, seemingly based on Izanami, this would technically be before Origin Saga. Of course, that's just that, and it's more likely that it's just multiverse stuff.
Or Post-Origin Saga. Amate travel to Earth to get tree of life. Maybe after the fight between Ultra vs Queen Bezelb she decide to made tree of life for second time.

Izana is successor of Amane.

Last edited:

I mean all we saw was a short skirmish between them at the beginning of UGF followed by Zero and Grigio being blasted into the Dark Killer Zone or whatever it’s called so I’m not exactly sure if that’s enough to show that Weakened Base Zero is comparable to Ultra Dark-Killer. Also when was Weakened Base Zero shown to be comparable to Post-Omega Armageddon Era Ginga? I only recall Weakened Base Zero being superior to Primitive Geed during Geed’s series and him fighting Zero Darkness while being weakened even further in UGF.

True also it’s possible that time also flows differently in each universe which there does seem to be some implication of. Which makes it even harder to figure out the exact timeline of the different events of UGF2.

Wait, hang on, yeah my bad, he hasn't had any fights alongside Ginga. In any case, back to the root of the discussion: okay, I accept that Ruebe was able to beat DK, and honestly, I kinda don't factor UGF much into the general scaling.

Maga Grand King is likely just going to be comparable to the Ultra that sealed him.

I don’t think there was ever a comparison between Maga Grand King and Super Grand King even in the databooks. The only thing they both have in common is being a stronger version of the normal Grand King without Juda’s buff.

So somebody pointed out that the planet that Ribut is training on is the same planet that Zero trained on in the Mega Monster Galaxy Movie. And since we didn’t see Zero on that planet we could assume that this part of Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 might take place after the movie. And from what we learned about the current war god being Izana and not Amate this would potentially imply it takes place before Origin Saga which we know was after Ultraman Saga as Musashi already knew Asuka. So the current theorized time period for this part of UGF2 is after Mega Monster Galaxy Movie but many years before Origin Saga which was after Ultraman Saga. So this likely means that this part still took place sometime during the Mega Monster Galaxy Era if not sometime during the early Pre-Omega Armageddon Era.

So if this guess is correct than that would mean 80 is pretty much be the strongest Ultra Brother at this point in time as he beat Leugocyte who is far more powerful than Dark Lugiel who is superior to Dark Zagi and stated in the databook to be equal to Taro during the beam clash in Ginga. Which honestly doesn’t make any sense as Taro has constantly been stated to be the strongest member of the Ultra Brothers. So yeah just the first episode alone might already be messing with the scaling.

Last edited:
Ginga should logically take place after Origin Saga and before Orb. In Ginga we see that Taro seems to be physically more powerful than Lugiel and he was also shown to match Lugiel in a beam clash but was eventually overpowered. The databook also said that Taro and Lugiel were evenly matched when they were clashing their beams.

So yeah the scaling seems to be falling apart unless I have mistaken the rough time this part of the UGF2 story takes place in. And I really hope it’s my guess that’s wrong cause I really don’t want to see the scaling ruined. Cause despite what people said other than the Alien Empera being comparable to Juda Spectre statement causing scaling problems there really aren’t any other problems with the scaling. And I really don’t want to see the scaling be ruined now because of this series.

Last edited:
Alien Empera = Juda Spectre > Base Ginga > Dark Zagi > Kaiser Belial > Base Zero (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Base Belial (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Father of Ultra (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Father of Ultra 40000 years ago ≈ Alien Empera = Juda Spectre
^This. This is the current problem with Alien Empera being comparable to Juda Spectre. Even if the statement does make sense since if i remember correctly Alien Empera was also stated in the databooks to be the greatest threat to the Land of Light in the past, something that the original Juda wasn't given the title of even though he first started causing trouble 20000 years before Alien Empera.

Last edited:
^This. This is the current problem with Alien Empera being comparable to Juda Spectre. Even if the statement does make sense since if i remember correctly Alien Empera was also stated in the databooks to be the greatest threat to the Land of Light in the past, something that the original Juda wasn't given the title of even though he first started causing trouble 20000 years before Alien Empera.
I feel like that's just PIS because although Juda never really directly attacked it like Empera, the destroying the universe part would have definitely been a threat

I mean that doesn’t change the fact that the Alien Empera being comparable to Juda Spectre statement still exist. So we already have a scaling problem even before UGF2 showed 80 stomping Leugocyte in a time that is assumed to be in between Mega Monster Galaxy Era and Pre-Omega Armageddon Era (Early New Generation Era).

423ed958ccbf6c81b4d09a46b23eb13531fa40f1.jpg

So according to this behind the scenes on Ultra Fight Victory the directors and prodiction team considers Juda Spectre to be comparable to Alien Empera.
Seriously do you not pay attention to what gets posted in this thread? You’re literally asking for stuff that has already been posted before. Actually now that I think about it how did you even miss this one? This was literally two posts before yours on the previous page?

Last edited:
Thanks for clarification.

Belial Atrocious > Father of Ultra (Geed) >Base Belial ( Ginga S Movie ) > Alien Empera (Ginga S Movie)= Juda Spectre ( Ultra Fight Victory) > Base Ginga > Dark Zagi > Kaiser Belial > Base Zero (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Base Belial (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Father of Ultra (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Father of Ultra 40000 years ago ≈ Alien Empera = Juda Spectre.

Can you please post statement about tower climb to proved Alien Empera in Ginga S movie strong as his original.

No no. We never saw Full Power Belial Atrocious so you need to remember to put a (Weakened) next to it. Eteldummies are stated to be stronger than the original. Seriously do you not pay attention to anything I post? Why are you still asking about this when I already showed this to you when I posted it on the revision thread with King when you asked for the scan? Ahh whatever I’ll just repost it here.
973ce50fd9f9d72a411ef279c32a2834359bbbc9.jpg

戦闘力は本物以上 means combat power above the original. Also Juda Spectre is a stronger version of Juda that first appeared in Ultra Fight Victory. The original Juda is weaker than Alien Empera as the Spectre version was the one that was compared to Alien Empera by the directors and production group. So the scaling that you are trying to make is.

Belial Atrocious (Weakened) > Father of Ultra (Post-Omega Armageddon Era) ≈ Base Zero (Post-Omega Armageddon Era) > Eteldummy Belial > Eteldummy Alien Empera > Alien Empera = Juda Spectre > Base Ginga (Ginga to Ultra Fight Victory) > Dark Zagi > Kaiser Belial > Base Zero (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Base Belial (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Father of Ultra (Mega Monster Galaxy Era) > Father of Ultra 40000 years ago ≈ Alien Empera = Juda Spectre > Juda

But yeah like I said the scaling is kind of a mess.

Last edited:
No no. We never saw Full Power Belial Atrocious so you need to remember to put a (Weakened) next to it. Eteldummies are stated to be stronger than the original. Seriously do you not pay attention to anything I post? Why are you still asking about this when I already showed this to you when I posted it on the revision thread with King when you asked for the scan? Ahh whatever I’ll just repost it here.
973ce50fd9f9d72a411ef279c32a2834359bbbc9.jpg
I don't see you posting that. Maybe because I use Internet on my phone.

Ehh fine. Anyways almost forgot to post the news about Z and it’s last few episodes

Episode 23: Prelude to the Nightmare

Screenwriter: Kôta Fukihara (If you’re wondering why Fukihara is the screenwriter here despite having passed away back in May. It’s because the production team wrote the story for Z starting from the finale. So the last 3 episodes of Z are Mr. Fukihara‘s last works before he passed away so be sure to enjoy it)

Director: Koichi Sakamoto

Description: Yoko has been chosen as the pilot for Ultroid Zero. But, on the day of the test run, monsters in various places have started going berserk

Episode 24: Play for the Fall

Screenwriter: Kôta Fukihara

Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi

Description: Celebro who has started his final plan, Juggler who has started to act. Each of their respective purposes have started to clash with one another, and everything is moving towards the possible worst direction.

Episode 25: The Far Shining Warriors

Screenwriter: Kôta Fukihara

Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi

Description: The final episode depicting the battle for the survival of humankind. Z and Haruki stand up in this nightmare like reality!

Ultroid Zero has been revealed through scans to transform into Destrudos by absorbing the Kaiju Medals.

Also we could see Celebro on Destrudos’ chest. So I guess the reason Ultroid Zero went berserk is probably because Celebro merged with it and became Destrudos after absorbing all the monsters and monster medals in Japan.

Btw why is IF’s regeneration only Mid-High? Max’s Maximum Cannon is said to be able to turn things into particles of light (photons). That’s like really high end High Regeneration
f4291701213fb80ef596964b3ad12f2eb838942c.jpg

Last edited:
Btw why is IF’s regeneration only Mid-High? Max’s Maximum Cannon is said to be able to turn things into particles of light (photons). That’s like really high end High Regeneration
f4291701213fb80ef596964b3ad12f2eb838942c.jpg
The reasoning for Mid-High was linked, I guess I could make another CRT

Don’t make it yet. The revision about the statements aren’t over yet. We will make a separate thread for the abilities later on.

And speaking of I should go bump the thread.

Okay so based on what we’ve got in the newest episode.

Juggler controlled Five King > Celebro controlled Five King

And Gaia V2‘s illusion managed to exceeded Gan Q’s absorption storage when Strength Tiga and Power Dyna’s illusion together couldn‘t. Not sure if that’s just because of the techniques they were using being different (The first two being one shot of energy while Gaia’s being a nonstop output of energy) or something else.

Other than that there was nothing much happening. Juggler seems to be trying to help with the creation of Ultroid Zero that’s why he attacked Haruki and Z this episode. And based on what we’ve seen in the next episode it seems like the higher ups actually recorded all the fights in the series so far which explains how they modeled Ultroid Zero to be so similar to Zero.

Btw here’s the next Ultraman Retsuden esque series. Coupled with the toy list leak we got and considering how Tiga is part of the main focus alongside Z this kinda confirms that the next Ultraman Series will have something to do with Tiga.
a8c6a3cc7cd98d10821a6272363fb80e7aec9046.jpg

Also they pretty much straight up said Ultraman Z is the representative piece of Reiwa while Ultraman Tiga is the representative piece of Heisei. So even in Tsuburaya’s eyes Z is now being held on the same pedestal as Tiga.

この、平成・令和を代表する作品『ウルトラマンティガ』と『ウルトラマンZ』をフィーチャーしながら、ティガ、ゼットをはじめとした光の巨人たちの武勇伝を新たな切り口でお届けするウルトラヒーローたちの冒険譚。それが新番組『ウルトラマン クロニクルZ ヒーローズオデッセイ』です。

Last edited:
I hope the next series will be have something to do with the ancient ultras/neo frontier and the eldritch lores because holy hell since Gathanothor appeared long ago i'm really curious with how they gonna portraying the eldritch gods

I am under the impression that Juggler only helped because he wants D4 to be at a manageable level for when they fianlly have to take down Ultroid Zero. Wouldn't want an unstable weapon be your main concern in the field.

Also yes, we need more Eldritch stuff in Ultraman. Night Fang, Woola, Destrudos and Grimdo are good steps in the right direction.

Same I really hope Gatanothor will appear after so long. But the main problem is that Gatanothor‘s suit is really hard to make. That’s apparently the reason why we never saw Magatanothor in Orb and only had it mentioned in the novel.

Also sucks how nobody is willing to confirm the databook statements so we have no clue how long it will take for the revision to be finished.

@Mr.Cutlery Greeza can be counted as eldritch like kaiju, and speaking of Destrudos i hope his threat level will be the same as Greeza, Belial, and the final kaijus/seijin from the heisei era

@Peter1129 Isn't the suit still not fully broke? They can fixed it if they can

Maybe you should contacted to the staffs right in their walls

Already tried. Problem is Ant wants somebody to confirm what the statements say. But neither of the two translators Ant recommended replied. So now we are stuck in limbo. Even though we know for sure Zetton’s statement is 4-B. Juda is the one that we desperately need somebody to translate the databook statement since the staff has doubts about Juda being tier 3 based on the statements from Ultraman Story and Ultra Fight Victory.

ShiroyashaGinSan and ChocomilkAlex.

I also sent them a conversation message with only the Zetton and Juda statement since those are the ones that are important to the scaling (the others are just supporting statements). But it has been 4 days and they still haven’t replied. It also seemed like they haven’t come online in like a week.

@Mr.Cutlery Greeza can be counted as eldritch like kaiju, and speaking of Destrudos i hope his threat level will be the same as Greeza, Belial, and the final kaijus/seijin from the heisei era
Ah yeah, I purposefully left out Greeza because he's the best one out of what we've got so far.

I could give my own takes on the translation as well but same here with lackluster skills.

So Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 Episode 2 is out. And I have to say the scaling with Leugocyte is a mess. So we now have confirmation that the first story of Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 is Post-Ultraman Saga since 80 said Cosmos had helped Zero before. Which means this is very likely also after Ultra Fight Zero which is the end of the Mega Monster Galaxy Era. So the first story is very likely during the Pre-Omega Armageddon Era (Early New Generation) but early on.

Should we count 80 overpowering Leugocyte in their first fight an outlier or just assume Leugocyte was holding back? Cause now it’s shown that Leugocyte can fight Neos, Seven 21, Future Cosmos, Crusher Justice, and 80 at the same time and still hold its own. And 80 was shown to having some trouble with a powered up Gymaira who both Standard Justice and Space Corona Cosmos could hurt.

Great and Powered were both shown to be individually overpowering Pre-Training Ribut who was able to fight Hellberus which was able to one shot Zegun who is on par with Magnificent Geed.

@Veloxt1r0kore Destrudos is very likely gonna be more powerful than Greeza as it’s supposed to be the final boss of Z. Though whether or not it gives off an aura of despair that’s as good as Greeza or one of the better Heisei Era final bosses like Gatanothor or Alien Empera is another thing.

@Mr.Cutlery Not sure if the staff will accept your translations. Cause I literally said I translated it from chinese and they still said it’s probably best for somebody who knows Japanese to translate it. Also Juda’s description is like an entire paragraph so I’m not sure if you could translate all that.

Last edited:
Yeah, we can count 80 holding back Leugocyte as outlier-ish. I mean even in the first episode he already planned yo assemble a team just to stop Leugocyte.

Not sure how to treat Hellberus yet, so Imma wait until next episode.

And yeah, I'm also aware of that being another reason translations not from the translation staff could be accepted.

Back