• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Ah, I see it now. Still too blurry for me to perfectly make it out. And again, just seems like gravity manipulation rather than making a true black hole which has been a rather troublesome thing when that's involved.

Well, from what I could tell, it does indeed say that. Should likely bring this up later so we can find a more solid tier for Dyna. Though from what I've done before, it should place him around High 4-C+, very close to 4-B in fact.

Somewhere along that line, yes.

Pretty sure every Ultra already 4-B based on scaling from the original Zetton being able to destroy the solar system in one shot. Though I guess this is pretty useful as a supporting feat.

Edit: Alright anyways I’ll go edit the compilation.

Last edited:
I know, this is just a back up in case the scaling doesn't quite make sense in the event that people who understood our method decides it to be unusable or something. In any case, if it's somehow decided the statements don't gel well, we can still lean on the closest tier.

Yeah good point I guess. 4-B is honestly really solid although I’m guessing you are referring to the scaling stuff. The problem is probably Juda being 3-B or 3-A or worst case scenario still too vague and thus not tier 3. Man I just want it to get evaluated and yet it’s been like more than a month now right?

I’ll probably have to list all the scalings and statements in a blog before we make the scaling. Cause even I will probably forget some of the statements if I don’t compile them in one list.

I also believe the 4-B is solid enough.

The problem with Juda's feat was what, his method being too vague to count as 3-B or 3-A, right? It does sound like it's just universal spatial manipulation, but at the same time, it has numerous statements which even back in Story said was able to cause physical destruction. And yes, it's been quite a long time now.

Juda’s databook description was recently translated like a few weeks ago on the statements thread but nobody has evaluated that yet.

Juda, the Universe "Destroyer":

Immortal Demon Juda

Juda (60 meters tall, 32,000 tons), the Space Emperor who possesses the Grand King, is the greatest demon in the universe, born from the distortion of the universe. He is capable of unleashing all kinds of cosmic monsters and creating monsters of great strength.

In addition to his subordinates, the Space Ninja Alien Baltan and the Hell Alien Hipporit, he also summoned the Kaiju Enmargo from hell to fight the Ultra brothers. His true form is said to be the weight of the universe itself, an immortal being with no physical form.

50,000 years ago, when he attempted to destroy the universe by distorting the whole universe, Father of Ultra corrected the distortion of the universe and he was once defeated, but he has been resurrected many years later. In the recent battle, he and the Grand King, who had been sharing his power with him, disappeared, but there is a possibility that they will be resurrected again.

It is unclear whether he is the same Juda of the Gua Army who fought Andro Melos and others.

I remember this, and still, looks like Ultraman Story will still be 3-B if decided on as being legitimate. But weight of the universe, huh? If nothing else, it could work as range justification.

Just wondering, which of the recent Sentai series would you say is worth a watch? Or is there a reason their specific discussion thread seemed to have died out?

Super Sentai? I dunno I haven’t watched that yet. I know it’s supposed to be one of the Big Three Tokusatsu series of Japan right now but so far I have only seen Ultraman and like a few clips of Kamen Rider. I was thinking of watching Kamen Rider sometime in the future and then maybe Super Sentai.

Btw apparently in the Dyna novel released at the beginning of this year it’s revealed that Dyna is actually Asuka’s father and he already turned into Dyna 10 years before the events of Ultraman Dyna. So Asuka became his own father. So apparently Dyna could’ve returned to help fight Gatanothor but nope he only returned when Asuka was in danger to merge with him at the beginning of Ultraman Dyna.

And apparently the Tiga in Warriors of Starlight is Daigo. After the events of Final Odyssey he maintained the ability to transform into Tiga. This actually fits with the Tiga from Ginga S movie being stated in the data books to be Daigo as well. So Daigo could’ve helped Asuka and the others against Gransphere but nope he just stayed on Mars taking care of his garden.

Last edited:
今月発売の児童誌、次号予告に「新展開突入、 ゼットはまだまだ終わらない!!」の煽りが

The to be continued message of the latest magazine said Ultraman Z is not over yet. This is talking about stuff in February and the new Retsuden series comes out in January. Which means this might be confirmation that there is going to be more content on Ultraman Z in the future. Hope this means a movie or second season.

Last edited:
I remember the novel but damn, never thought of it that way. Nepotism much? lol. Also, the Martian terraform plan was probably more important.

Ah, that too I remember, and it's also what caused a stir in the wiki in the first place. Also wondering how much is TsuPro willing to follow with the current movement.

Btw anyone think we should revamp the verse page? Cause the Ultra Series page looks really empty right now. I was thinking maybe we should revamp the verse page using the same format as the Kamen Rider verse.

I've been wanting to do that, I just wasn't sure where exactly to start. I think we could simplify from their current format, though, but if you have any ideas, best test that proposal first.

Well the way the Kamen Rider page listed the Riders and villains under tabs look good. So I think I’ll do that as well for the pages on the Ultra Series verse page. I don’t think we will really need a continuity page as the Ultraman wiki already has that covered (I think). It would be kinda repetitive having that here.

I’ll make a sandbox later. I just hope it’s easier to make these stuff with the new fandom format. But from what I’ve heard I doubt it.

Huh so Ant just said Cell Lvl 4-B for Zetton is fine. And said Juda could just be at least 3-B likely 3-A. And since he’s a staff I guess this means everything has been accepted?

Good thing I haven't fully concluded the other thread. But usually his words are greenlight enough, but let's give it a couple more days.

Yeah I guess. Anyways kinda pissed that I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a new updated feature. But now you literally can’t access Tieba on iOS without getting a friggin account or the app as the close button for those advertisement is gone. So now I’m probably gonna have to search for all the statements and stuff on my laptop instead of my iPad.

Wow that is terrible. Well, time isn't a bother for me, so there's no need to rush. Hopefully it is a bug, though.

Anyway I have copied the kamen rider verse format and stuff onto a sandbox. Is there any logo we could use for the verse? Preferably an official one. Cause the current one we use doesn’t really feel that good as it doesn’t really show that many ultras. And on top of that it has like a magazine feel to it with the words at the bottom. I was thinking of maybe using the upcoming 2021 Ultraman movie as the logo.
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Shin_Ultraman

Last edited:
Because it just says Ultraman on it. Nice and simple. And it’s probably the cleanest official logo so far. The other series‘ logo says Ultraman + their name (Taiga, Z, Gaia, Tiga etc.). We can put the logos for the series throughout the franchise under the tabs like Kamen Rider’s verse is doing.

Edit: Wait just realized the logo says Shin Ultraman not just Ultraman. Ahh dang it. Guess I’ll try looking for another logo.

Actually I found this logo of Ultraman guess we could use this instead.

Edit 2: Anyways got the logo rendered. So now I have a question. Should I put all the posters (Series, movies, miniseries) on the verse page under the tabbers or should I just put the logos of the main series in the tabbers? Cause some of the Ultras like Zero first appeared in the movies and all. Which was why I was thinking maybe I should put all the posters on the verse page.

Last edited:
Heh, that's why I was asking. Good to know there's already an alternative.

Also, what exactly did you mean by your second edit? I kinda have an idea, but I'd need further clarification.

You know how like the Kamen Rider verse page has pretty much posters of all the series? Yeah I was thinking should we do the same but also add in the posters of the movies? But that’s like a lot of posters which is why I’m asking. Or should we just like not put anything and only have the logo at the top?

Also I’ll be posting my sandbox of the verse revamped later. I want you guys to tel me if there’s anything I should do with it.

Ah, of course. Well, while that idea was neat, I think we should settle for just one primary poster for the verse.

Sounds good.

Alright so I guess just that logo with another poster that has all the other ultras is fine. You guys have any posters of almost every Ultra? Actually scratch that just give me a good poster for the main page.

Last edited:
I wanted to say to group monsters with no true direct allegiance like minus energy and space beasts in just under kaiju, but I'm not sure if it would make as much sense.

Also, will we be giving New Gens their own tabber?

Yeah I decided to just change it all to Showa, Heisei, and Reiwa like the Ultras. Since there's no need to be so specific as not everybody would know the difference between a kaiju and choju.

I mean technically New Generation is still part of Heisei and it actually goes all the way to Reiwa. Though if you want to I could try and see if i could put them under sub tabs for both Heisei and Reiwa. Or should we just remove Reiwa and call it New Generation?

Edit: Should we add a tab for attack teams?

Last edited:
I'd say it could be simpler to have it under the umbrella categories since the monsters aren't specifically going to be known from when they first appeared and that the categorizing in Ultra isn't too complex anyway. Don't ablot of verse have sections or tabbers for specific groups as well? I'd imagine the difference between kaiju and choju would at least be like that.

Maybe not a sub tabber and more so a sub section detailing who among Heisei and Reiwa are still New Gens. Well just a test, and also something I was going to propose for the monsters section, that where needed, a sub-section is out to differentiate very specific classes of kaiju.

Okay I decided to bring back the old monster tabs. And I also changed Reiwa to New Generation. Guess I'll just add a Reiwa tab whenever the new Ultraman comes out. Also should the aliens tab just be left as Showa, Heisei, New Generation?

Also what would characters from like Ultimate Force Zero or Galaxy Rescue Force count as?

Last edited:
I think given how much lesser the aliens are in later series, I'd say give them one tab with multiple sections or headings detailing their respective era.

I think the non-Ultra heroes can be in their separate tabs with similar format of multiple headings like Aliens.

I'm not sure how exactly to fix the image, though I believe there is a way to alter it in the coding itself.

So basically what I have right now right? Splitting them into Showa, Heisei, and New Generation right?

So I guess the title of this tab will just be Non-Ultra Heroes? Cause titling it Other Heroes would kinda conflict with the Others tab which is for beings like Delacion who is neither an alien, monster, nor ultra.

I actually figured out myself after playing around with the coding. Just needed to remove the orientation portrait thing at the top of gallery. I think I'll be adding the rest of the Ultras into the tabs now that I fixed the images.

Btw I think we should split Hyper Zetton from Zetton. Like Zetton alone appeared way too many times and has a different level of power each time. And that's not even factoring in its other forms like EX or Maga. So I propose we just separate Hyper Zetton from Zetton as it also has quite a lot of appearances in recent years and also has different forms now.

Also should I remove Belial Fusion Monsters as we now have a fusion tab?

Last edited:
I was thinking more, under the Alien's main tabber, it's just:
Showa
*Alien Zarab
*Alien Mephilas

Heisei
*Alien Nuaza

New Gen
*Alien Barossa

But that's really just my personal preference.

Other heroes seem good, yeah.

I have no problem with Hyper Zetton being separate, though EX and Maga should probably stick with the original version, assuming just the different versions of regular Zetton isn't already too saturated.

Isn’t that what I have on the sandbox right now? The Aliens tabber is currently split into Showa, Heisei, and New Generation and I was going to list them under the Eras like you did.

So Other Heroes and not Non-Ultra Heroes alright.

I actually only said to separate Hyper Zetton. I also agree that the other forms like EX or Maga should stay on the normal Zettons page if it’s not too cluttered.

So what about the stuff with Belial Fusion Monsters? Remove that tab as we now have a fusion tab?

My proposal was that it'd look something like this in the coding under Aliens' tab:

===Showa===
*Alien Zarab

===Heisei===
*Alien Nuaza

===New Gen===
*Alien Barossa

Example would be how under one tabber, the Kamen Rider shows main characters and villains.

Yeah, Other Heroes.

Ah, my bad, then yeah that's the best way to deal with that for now.

Yeah, BFB and other specifically titled fusion monster groups can go under Fusions.

So something like this in the sandbox where there are only the names listed under the tab. Or are you only talking about how the tabs look and you still want the images of those aliens on the main page?

Alright

You know your format doesn’t actually look half bad so I think I’ll also do that for the other tabs as well.

Also now that I think about it these formats right now would probably only work when we don’t have too much profiles. Once we make more profiles, specific ones like the ones under Kaijus might become harder to find as almost every monster is simply considered a Kaiju these days. Do you think we should separate the monsters and aliens into the respective Ultraman series in the future when we make more profiles?

Last edited:
Back