• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series - A long overdue revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ultraman King‘s merging with the universe is now At least 3-A possibly/likely Low 2-C and using a small portion of his power is unquantifiable is what I’m getting at right?

Last edited:
Bump

Also, one question, if the sources provided are also in line what's provided in an official databook, a technical word of god, would it change anything? And in the off-chance it does, what can it change?

Last edited:
Well, official databooks can be used as supplementary evidence, as long as they do not contradict what has been established in the story itself.

Alright, just to make sure: the primary concern about the feat is that the destruction hadn't occurred or had affected space-time in a significant manner, right? Or was there also concern about it not affect space-time at all?

Since there doesn't seem to be anyone else stepping in with materials, I'll try one more time to argue for the legitimacy of the feat. I'm still gathering the scans.

Here are scans from the official databook.

RV43i1h.png

It's a bit rough, but the guy I asked the translation from has a pretty good grasp of Japanese.

According to the scans and the translation, it makes it clear that the bomb's name was meant to be literal, in that it's supposed to destroy an entire continuum. And even if it wasn't instant, going by the line "causing Side Earth to become a dimensional fault which spread throughout the universe", it's said that Earth was merely an epicenter, and the explosion seen in one of the scans was in fact already affecting space-time on a universal scale, made visually clear by the fact that the planets and stars in the background also lit up.

Also, there are some visual cues that tells us that the destruction was more than material.

Vf4U9xj.png

QhkhxPG.png

In the first picture, you see a mass of purple with what seems to be light particles, likely warped stars, being sucked into it, that's the epicenter where space-time was collapsing into. This is supported further by the second picture where there are numerous mass of purples across interstellar distances and these following two.

6MkfT5q.png

9CTeKMe.png

The first of this batch shows King closing up the space-time fissure while sending out a ring and particles of golden light that fixes the other ones spread across the universe. Those particles are the Childhood Radiation, the very source of power held by this series' main character. Then in the second picture, though there's a nebula shown to the left side, there's still notable difference in that they're more muted in color while blending in some blues and greens, as well as a black background accompanied with stationary stars instead of the warped ones shown in the first picture.

In conclusion, as per the databook, which makes the bomb name literal and King's feat of merging with the universe, shortened to Side Space, the root feats should Low 2-C. Hopefully.

What do the rest of you think about the new evidence?

The timestamp worked for me so you're good.

And yeah, I think "At least 3-A, likely/possibly Low 2-C" is safer in this case personally.
Okay. So should we go with this solution then?

Then it will be "At least 3-A, likely or possibly Low 2-C".

Well, with that concluded, what about the other half of the thread?

I already agreed with Belial getting a new key so I guess I don’t have to comment any further here.

If there is no proof of the beams tearing through atoms than yeah remove them.

I’m fine if we are splitting Zero’s page into Pre-New Generations and Post-New Generations. He did appear quite a few times after all and we know that Ultramen get stronger as time went on. Mebius is probably the biggest example he went from requiring Phoenix Brave to defeat Alien Empera in his series to defeating him with just Burning Brave in Ginga S after more than ten thousand years.

According to the databook for the Ginga S movie all the enemies they faced were just as strong as the original. Also it’s Tsuburaya power creep is a real common thing in the Ultra Series.

Gonna take me quite a while to find it since that’s like a 5 year old databook. I’m still kinda surprised people don’t know about this stuff. It’s been common knowledge for a while that Tsuburaya never ever nerfs a character. They always bring them back just as strong as before. All they do is buff them even further. Heck the Dark Zagi that showed up in Ginga was stated to be even more powerful than the one in Nexus.

So have you reached a conclusion here?

I mean pretty much everything here has been agreed on so I guess. Also I found the statement. And correction the statement didn’t say the dummies are as strong as the original. It said they are even stronger than the original. So yeah like I told you power creep at it’s finest.

973ce50fd9f9d72a411ef279c32a2834359bbbc9.jpg

New Generation Era Burning Brave Mebius > Eteldummy Alien Empera > Mebius Era Alien Empera

Just to make things clear, yes, we have reached a conclusion and will for now stick to the proposed rating for Ultraman King only as he seems to be the only one viable for any change.

If possible, could I also get an elaboration on why the feat proposed before doesn't fill the criteria on Low 2-C? Just wanted to make sure.

It is not certain that Ogbunabali or the other staff members will comment here again, but you can only apply what they have accepted.

Sorry if I’m bumping this after it’s mostly over. But I just remembered something. Its the Super Dimensional Eradication Bomb that caused the at least 3-A likely Low 2-C damage right? If so would Belial scale for surviving the bomb while being at the epicenter? Happens around the 00:30 to 1:00

In series it’s stated that Belial was heavily weakened after the events of the Crisis Impact. However before he activated the bomb he was already weakened due to narrowly defeating Ultimate Zero. So he managed to survive an At least 3-A likely Low 2-C bomb at the cost of being weakened even further after already being weakened. Would that allow Belial to scale to the Bomb? This Belial is essentially one of the strongest top tier at the very top of the scaling chain scaling being far above 3-As that could stomp 3-As that could stomp 3-As and so on so forth. So him scaling to this wouldn’t be an outlier. The only characters who scales above him would be the god tiers Delacion, King, Noa, Legend, Reiga, Reiwa Era Super Taro, and the other top tiers like Tartarus, Grimdo, Reiwa Era Zero, and maybe Reiwa Era Joneus. Everybody else is weaker than him.

Last edited:
More things to note, even after being severely weakened, Belial is capable of creating a pocket dimension of unknown but very expansive size. The dimension is its own plane as it was noted by a character to be "not quite a part of this universe". If nothing else, this at least gives insight to the level of power that Belial is on, that being the ability to affect more than just the material aspect of the universe.

That, plus his need to even use something called a Space-Time Annihilation/Eradication Bomb (STA/E Bomb from here onwards) further adds to the true level of power it possesses.

If this is too much to be tackled in one thread, I will to create a new thread where I transfer all new info and add more of what I hope can be new evidence for certain ratings.

I suppose that scaling from the bomb seems to make sense, but more staff input would be appreciated.

What else is left to do here?

Okay. Thanks.

Should I close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back