• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Two Most Opposed To Gods - Mori Jin vs Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
A lone man sat on the top of a large rock with an apple in hand. He took one bite out of the fruit and chewed it before spitting it out.

"Bleh. It's sour."

The man looked above him and saw a tree bearing odd-looking peaches. He looked at the half-eaten apple in his hand and tossed it aside. With a confident leap, he reached up and grabbed a peach for himself. He landed back on the rock and stared at the fruit in his hand.

"Hey!" A voice called out.

The man looked past the peach and saw a boy dressed in black.

"Get off my rock!" The boy exclaimed. "And stop eating my Divine Pellets! Those aren't made for Humans."

"Divine?" The man looked at the peach once more. He took a nonchalant bite out of it, much to the boy's chagrin. The man on the rock then spat the peach out like something rotten. "Doesn't taste very divine to me. You Gods have no taste."

The boy was now furious.

"How dare you eat upon the fruits of my sacred tree and then spit it out! Yeoui!"

Just then, a large pole extended from the boy's arm and headed straight for the man on the rock. The man dodged the assault effortlessly and landed before his aggressor.

"You've got a lot of nerve for a puny God."

"I'm no God. I'm the King of Monsters."

"King... God... You'll bleed all the same."

The Monkey King vs The First Man

World Competition Arc Mori and Base Adam. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

abd3660946a2d27963cf20b29cd1ac24.jpg
f768x1-388120_388247_107.jpg

Considering Adam with Zeus' powers can manipulate time, I'd say he shouldn't have those abilities in this fight.

But I'll allow them for now and see how it goes.

Well, he just copies shit. Not quite sure if he can use them again on his own but he might be able to. Not sure what this character can do that Adam can't do anything about cause I know Jack shit about him.

Mori is also just a master in technique mimicry. He can see a move once and use it perfectly. He has acupuncture that allows him to amp his AP and speed, and also paralyze his opponents. He has a staff that requires insane levels of willpower to carry and even if you can carry it, it weighs as much as a small moon. Mori also has instinctive reactions and mastery of multiple different martial arts. He can also clone himself and has a gourd that he can seal opponents inside.

Damn. My only thing in that that feels like Adam has literally nothing he can do about it being that sealing thing, because Eyes Of The Lord seems to correspond to the speed of whatever it's fighting. Like, he gets grazed and his hair blown off by one of Zeus' first attacks but then can casually dodge faster ones.

Also i'm pretty sure possibly time manip is just entirely gone for Adam as the argument for it being time stop was based on a visual that wasn't shown again when the ability was used later on, which is why he's got Possibly Infinite on his speed.

Yeah, so this fight boils down to a complete technique mimicry fight, among other things. I don't know how well Adam will take the clones or Mori getting stronger as the fight goes on.

I have no idea honestly. The Eyes Of The Lord allow him to dodge and copy stuff within his eyesight (or that he's just aware of in general i'm pretty sure, since afaik he wasn't looking at the kick when Zeus threw it at him.

The clones and Mori could definitely strain adam, but do you think they can survive for long enough? Do you think they'll figure out his weakness and exploit it? Because if they can't figure out the weakness i'm not sure he can win without the Jar sealing thing.

There's still Yeoui, Mori's staff, which can expand to the size of a small planet and weigh just as much. Mori can drop it on Adam and watch him struggle to lift it.

Last edited:
@Armerish Jin outstats him in everything except speed. Bit even then Adam isn't so fast Jin can't tag him. Jin has much better feats. Adam also has the weakness that he can't keep fighting all out indefinitely. He'll burn his stamina after only like 6 min. Jin is durable enough he could just stand there and tank until Adam dies of exhaustion. But he's tagging him before then and it's over when he does.

Honestly, big misrepresentation of Adam. Adam didn't die from exerting himself or exhaustion, his nerves were pushed to his limit then something landing directly on his eye when his nerves were weakest caused it to **** up. That wasn't an "Adam has shitty stamina lawlxD" moment at all.

Also... Adam died from getting beaten to death by someone physically stronger than him, but still knocked Zeus down. I'm not seeing how this is that big of a thing to shit on Adam about.

@Axxtentacle Really? Even assuming he had a Mr Creosote moment and a drop of blood landing on his eye insta killed him. If we assume he could fight indefinitely. He still can't harm Jin at all with his striking. He couldn't overcome Zeus' durability. Jin's > Zeus'. Jin is fast enough that he will tag Adam eventually. When he does, he one shots.

@Axxtentacle Really? Even assuming he had a Mr Creosote moment and a drop of blood landing on his eye insta killed him. If we assume he could fight indefinitely. He still can't harm Jin at all with his striking. He couldn't overcome Zeus' durability. Jin's > Zeus'. Jin is fast enough that he will tag Adam eventually. When he does, he one shots.
He was just blinded, for one. And, he did actually overcome Zeus' durability. That's why blood got on his eye. He punched him in the jaw and made him spit blood he was too focused on dodging Zeus' attacks to do anything about.

Either way speed isn't that much of a factor, it's constantly having to dodge that's a factor. Adam casually countered something we consider to be possibly Infinite, at least massively faster than an already pretty high MFTL+. Speed itself isn't much of an issue, it's just constant pressure. If Mori Jin figures that out, GG. Zeus even resorts to this because he realizes it doesn't matter how fast he does in a short time, he needed to stress Adam out till he ****** up.

Oop, that means grace has long since been over. I will add this match to the respective pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back