• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Arena: All-Tier Brackets

me: hm yes i'll only use first key tset to not make moritzva want to game end himself

prome: gets a high-end Starcross character added

john: gets literally discord added

also me

Boocord is kinda a glass cannon compared to his canon counterpart.

He risks destroying himself if he uses too much power.

However his Intelligence compared to his canon counterpart is pretty bonkers.

SOL is low hax by Starcross standards. Resistances are equalized anyways, so it matters more how she uses it.

That is true. Resistances being equalized in potency means if you even have the phrase listed under your character's name as a resistance, you're totally immune.

Jay Grimoire, I suppose. Main Gimmicks:

-The ability to steal properties like heat, physics, and strength

-Multiple souls to let him switch strategies on the fly

-Powerful, malleable aura

Any particular key for Jay?

Er, I do have a question about Jay though, his Aura essentially absorbs all the stats of an enemy, and adding it to his own to the point where the opponent becomes human level, and he essentially stat stomps, how does this work in this setting?

Smashtwig said:
Er, I do have a question about Jay though, his Aura essentially absorbs all the stats of an enemy, and adding it to his own to the point where the opponent becomes human level, and he essentially stat stomps, how does this work in this setting?
I'd need Zeph to describe it a bit more tbh.

Also since this is being slow I'll toss in a nom later.

I was thinking his High 6-C key as it's his most recent, but anything with Sticky Fingers is fine.

Sticky Fingers is an ability that lets Jay steal the physical properties of objects. He needs to touch his combat aura to something to do it, though the range fluctuates. Normally, his aura has a max range of 1 mile, but in combat scenarios it's typically lower.

Jay can in fact steal stats of an opponent to make them human level, but he also has an issue with controlling certain stats, namely speed. When Jay and Zephyr fought, Jay stole his speed but couldn't keep up with it, so he hasn't tried it since. Strength is fair game, but not something he often does.

In his more recent keys he likes to do things like stealing friction from the ground to trip up enemies, or stealing senses to disable them. He can also drain heat to reduce people to absolute zero, but only did that on accident when he was trying to counter this guy's heat mode.

It's concept type 4 since it works on the same principle as rune magic, though that might end up changing with the non-universal concept revisions going on.

It's not passive, if that's what your wondering. It's more like Ban's snatch from Seven Deadly Sins with a slightly more effective range.

@Zeph And what if everyone involved happens to be Human Level, anyways?

I... have no idea. Theoretically now that he's mastered it, Jay would be able to reduce their stats to 0, but he hasn't actually used it to take stats this arc.

In all seriousness, I'd actually like to replace Jay with Emperor Vandole. As the main villain of the first quarter of the series, I wanna give him some spotlight for once.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor_Vandole

Gimmicks include:

-The ability to make contracts and steal powers

-A pocket dimension he can fight people within

-All sorts of magical knowledge in the same vein that Orochimaru has lots of jutsu

-The castle from Kingdom Hearts II

How do the contracts work? How does the castle work?

Bloody, please make profiles in regards to wiki policy. Just off of Nameless' profile, there are multiple keys that don't actually have key separators, and the AP/Durability/Etc. is completely out of whack.

Moritzva said:
How do the contracts work? How does the castle work?
The contracts aren't really combat applicable, but it's basically nen conditions from HXH. He can make contracts with people to give up one of his abilities in exchange for them not breaking a condition. Should they break the condition, he'll get the power back, along with access to everything the recipient possessed.

The castle is a giant floating castle that turns into a dragon. I don't really know how else to explain it.

You don't need tabbers. Just separate them literally at all. Or make a single correct key.

Back