• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The thing I will do now is probably the dumbest thing ever but let's try. Raz vs Gunvolt. (0-0-7)

Ok, this pretty simple.
Gunvolt 1 without pervasion against Real World Raz (I hope that would work).
Speed wouldn't be equalized. Raz is allowed to enter Mental Wolrd without Psycho Portal.
So yeah.

Rela Raz and SoL Gunvolt btw.

Gunvolt:
Raz:
Inconclusive: 7

Last edited:
Very confused, so like, GV‘s physical body is in the mental world? Also like, he’s light speed
Basically his body remains the same just the only thing he likely wouldn't be able to affect Raz's real body which exists outside of mental world and well, which makes Raz immortal in Mental World. You can count each mental world as some sort of dimension with different courses. For this fight using verse equalization you may can tell Raz visited one of the mental world where Gunvolt exists.

And while Gunvolt blitz I guess at this moment this would be pretty less dependant on Stats, but if it would be a stomp because of blitz I will equalize it.

So... GV can’t kill Raz by harming the mental self right...? How does Raz win btw
The only thing I can imagine is the fact that Raz can use confusion bombs to constantly confusing Gunvolt but u guess from previous thread Gunvolt can counter that and still faster.

At this moment if Gunvolt doesn't have some sort of incap I see both of them constantly not being able to kill each other. Raz because he can't do damage to Gunvolt and immortality. Gunvolt because Raz would constantly respawn.

So, uh, bump.

(If speaking of a little more I heard battle won't be a Stomp if character wouldn't dying passively but just "dying", is that true or meh?)

Raz is literally the one type of person Joule can mindhax. If she and/or GV figure out what's going on and she becomes willing to mindhax Raz, there's not much he can do to stop it.

Raz is literally the one type of person Joule can mindhax. If she and/or GV figure out what's going on and she becomes willing to mindhax Raz, there's not much he can do to stop it.
Does her mind hax works on people who are in astral form?

I mean, all that would really matter is that they have a mind, theoretically.
Oh, forgot to mention that now it's Real World Raz so basically it's now Raz with biological body, so it could work either way now, though while this thread was kinda dead there was quite many revisions.
First one is that now inconclusives where no one can win are not allowed anymore, which is why I changed to Real World Raz
Second one wherу I basically buffed Raz in speed and hax, so it's basically fair now not because of immortality, but hax instead.
And third one which was saying that range of mind hax shouldn't be first thing to touched when trying to state who have stronger mind hax/resistance to mind hax and etc.
Now keeping all this in mind I can say for now that Raz's resistance should be seemed more powerful feat wise considering he not only resisted a mind hax from a guy who could create a separate personality, but also resisted a mineral's mind hax which worked even on people with resistance to mind hax.

Oh yeah I also forgot to mention that I unfused Gunvolt with Joule or else he'll be intangible for RW Raz.

So uh, to format thoughts and stuff, Gunvolt needs basically to kill Raz three times with flashfield or distant weapons(cause dream fluffs are thing which allows to keep Raz alive for some time).

Raz needs to get close and enter mind at same time do some mind shenanigans in Mental World. I feel it probably will end in inconclusive because Raz can get close via Time slow and Invisibility, Gunvolt can go to quick flashfield and other distant attacks, Raz have experienced invulnerable opponents previously and Gunvolt likely have experienced quick and mobile opponents as well, in other words quite 50/50 situation.

Technically since thread starters apparently allowed to vote in own threads so I added my own vote as well.

Raz needs to get close and enter mind at same time do some mind shenanigans in Mental World. I feel it probably will end in inconclusive because Raz can get close via Time slow and Invisibility, Gunvolt can go to quick flashfield and other distant attacks, Raz have experienced invulnerable opponents previously and Gunvolt likely have experienced quick and mobile opponents as well, in other words quite 50/50 situation.
wow incon fra
raz stonk

Back