• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Type 2 isn't "survive injuries that would kill their kind" it's just survive injuries that kill humans, and Technically all of the UCN animatronics were "made" with the damage they had yet they still all have type 2

The UCN thing was a joke

Soupywolf5 said:
Type 2 isn't "survive injuries that would kill their kind" it's just survive injuries that kill humans, and Technically all of the UCN animatronics were "made" with the damage they had yet they still all have type 2

The UCN thing was a joke
When you are a robot, and your jaw is made that way, you aren't surviving anything, it is just your design. To compare that to a human, it is basically a human surviving the way they are born. Not impressive in the least.

Well the Nightmares technically aren't robots that were designed, they're just that Nightmares, Nightmares who's stats are simply in the context of the game (Since They're technically just illusions)

Soupywolf5 said:
Well the Nightmares technically aren't robots that were designed, they're just that Nightmares, Nightmares who's stats are simply in the context of the game (Since They're technically just illusions)
Yes, they are within the context. They are animatronics, aka robots. Said robot could easily be out smarted and out maneuvered by the nibble tailor, who has outsmarted and maneuvered around enemies stronger than Nightmare before.

Not sure how them being stronger makes them harder to maneuver around. While that maneuverability is nice Nightmare's teleportation would let him both get in close, and avoid the tailors attacks (Also Nightmare's weakness of his eyes not being invisible is put in the wrong key)

Some one fix that. And I didn't mean to say it like that, I was simply stating how Tailor has defeated stronger opponents. And I doubt Nightmare would be quick enough to teleport before getting shot, as it isn't his starting move anyway. TT shoots his head, damaging the AI running the bear, and wins that way. Also avoids and outsmarts the seemingly narrow minded animatronic.

While Nightmare being an A.I is debatable, his outer body's partial invisibility makes it pretty clear he doesn't exactly have "normal animatronic physiology"

It all makes sense now They're existence as nightmares in a child's head doesn't really seem to enforce A.I, but as there isn't really any other substitute I'll reluctantly drop that. I more meant he's not exactly a normal animatronic (His ears aren't attached to anything, and his "skull" is just a ball floating in the middle of his head)

Also on that note, I may upgrade the Tailor's durability, as he was flung above the height of a tree, tossed a bit away, and landed completely unharmed. Seems around Street level.

Also with his match against Speedwagon, did seriously nobody bother to bring up Nightmare's 7x AP advantage?

Pretty sure the sledghammer's 9-Bness is being contested right now (And it seems generally agreed upon to downgrade it to 9-C)

Back