• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Symbol of Peace vs Da Nutshack GRACE

I find it cursed how Phil has AP advantage as well as the versatility in hax advantage. Question: Is this Phil's first or second key?

Alright. I would lean towards TT Boy for his abilities, but Phil is knocked out when using the Choad, and that's the only thing he's gonna have to fight All-Might. All-Might IIRC is a pretty skilled fighter, and should have a skill and range advantage over the Choad. Not a stomp though since Phil has an AP advantage, I just think it's more likely to go to All-Might

Giving this to All-Might

Insert creative name here 12 said:
I'm offended that Phil has the AP advantage and I'm even more offended he has a profile.

Symbol of Peace FRA
I apologize for doing the majority of the work on that page. I watched the entire series once back when it was a meme, so I figured I would go through it again to fix the profile since no one else would.

Lonkitt said:
Insert creative name here 12 said:
I'm offended that Phil has the AP advantage and I'm even more offended he has a profile.

Symbol of Peace FRA
I apologize for doing the majority of the work on that page. I watched the entire series once back when it was a meme, so I figured I would go through it again to fix the profile since no one else would.
You are far braver than I

GoCommitDi said:
>Low 7-B Nutshack character
What the actual ****
Yeah, when I found those feats for Phil I was excited in an odd sense, but also really confused how it was somehow legit

I've added the results

Gonna be really weird for people to stumble upon All Might's page and witness one of his victories is against Phil from the ******* Nutshack

my first thought would probably "well yeah, Phil is probably like building level at mo- CITY LEVEL?! WHAT?!?"

While it wouldn't change the outcome of this fight, I would like to see how strong TT Boy is since he no-selling a building explosion and vapourize a good amount of enemies, but...I'm not gonna request Nutshack calcs...rather not get on the bad side of our calc staff

Lonkitt said:
While it wouldn't change the outcome of this fight, I would like to see how strong TT Boy is since he no-selling a building explosion and vapourize a good amount of enemies, but...I'm not gonna request Nutshack calcs...rather not get on the bad side of our calc staff
IS the Nutshack allowed here, I saw a clip of it in which it promoted raping dolphins as well as some other, um, interesting stuff.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Lonkitt said:
IS the Nutshack allowed here, I saw a clip of it in which it promoted raping dolphins as well as some other, um, interesting stuff.
I don't recall them actually encouraging you to...um...commit that act...but the page itself does have a warning about the content within the show itself

Lonkitt said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Lonkitt said:
I don't recall them actually encouraging you to...um...commit that act...but the page itself does have a warning about the content within the show itself
I found it from a guy I used to watch, he showed clips from the show and one of them it showed one of the characters boasting about how he wants to rape a baby dolphin and a goat Pretty sure that is unallowed here

Ohhhhh that character. I remember that scene now. Yeah, considering the protags such as Phil usually don't view that character in a positive light, I wouldn't consider the show promoting others to do that. Phil even tells Jack to stay away from that guy

Back