• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then I'll say all might.
Higher AP and Stamina.
Also more skilled.
If this is one sided should I change it into Simon with Gurren Lagann instead? The AP difference will still be 2 megatons apart, but at least GL has better regeneration to stand a chance. Other than that, vote counted

Don't sure about stomp, but lagan gives him High 6A AP as far as I have understand. So it's ± close. More closer it would be if speed wouldn't be equal instead. But I'll say alimight still takes it.

Don't sure about stomp, but lagan gives him High 6A AP as far as I have understand. So it's ± close. More closer it would be if speed wouldn't be equal instead. But I'll say alimight still takes it.
Well, Lagann is supposed to have a 7-B key, which is shown on Simon's profile

Well, in profile is stated high 6A with lagan and links to 7B are dead. So I don't know.
I wouldn't see why Lagann from episodes 1-14 would be High 6-A, when Gurren Lagann wasn't that powerful those episodes, so it makes sense to assume Lagann is At most 7-B in episodes 1-14

Back