• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hulk may be Massively FTL+ but he's still getting blitzed. DC S-Tiers are stupid fast. Anways, once it's equalized I'm voting Superman for AP advantage, versatility, and overall experience.

LordUrien935 said:
Hulk may be Massively FTL+ but he's still getting blitzed. DC S-Tiers are stupid fast. Anways, once it's equalized I'm voting Superman for AP advantage, versatility, and overall experience.
Superman doesn't have an AP advantage. He's 615 kilfore. Hulk is just under 1000 kilofoe. Also, Superman doesn't really have an experience advantage. Both he and Hulk have been through all kinds of adventures and battles. Both have active careers that have spanned decades irl.

I'll elborate further once I'm off from work.

Unoriginal Memes said:
The battle was originally Green Hulk Vs Superman, but I realized that WW Hulk is a better match.
Even then, the difference in AP/Dura is 1.6x, which is negligible.

Well, now I'm not sure. At this point the only thing Superman would have above Hulk is his versatility. I think I'll wait for what other people say.

Ok, I can give a more detailed response.

WB Hulk is just under a 1000 kilofoe while Supes is 615 kilofoe. A difference of 1.6x is really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. These two are in each other's weight class and can complete evenly.

Superman has more abilities than Hulk, but Hulk resists or counters all the big ones. Ice Breath/Heat Vision, Hulk resists both. Intangibility? Hulk can still touch him. Invisibility? Hulk can still see him. Pressure Points? Yep, Hulk resists that too. Really the only things Superman's got would be the Sonic Scream or Illusions but those aren't go to options. Even then, I think Hulk's adaptation and power modification may kick in after a while. He'd start seeing through illusions and would just bulldoze through the sonic scream due to his healing factor.

That's another thing. Regen. Supes had at least Mid-Low while Hulk's got High-Mid. Both will let them stay in the game longer than otherwise, but Hulk has Supes beat in this department. Hulk can heal crazy injuries even mid-combat while Supes can heal more minor injuries quickly, he usually need to retreat to someplace safe for a period of time when dealing with larger wounds.

Supes has the definite mobility and range advantage. However, Hulk resists the ranged stuff, making it so Supes has to get in close. This still doesn't negate the fact that Supes can still engage and disengage at will to plan and regroup.

Both are decorated heroes who fought all kinds of enemies and been crazy situations. IRL, they're respective careers span decades. I see no reason to give one an advantage over others.

Intelligence wise, Supes is working with more overall. However, this Hulk is neither stupid nor childlike. He's at the most focused he's ever been and is quite intelligent. He tricked Ghost Rider into thinking that he had him tied up in his chain, only to have quickly removed the chain and attacked it to a subway car. GR didn't notice until after he pulled the car above ground. He also used Juggernaut's unstoppable momentum to carry Juggs away from the battlefield and end their fight. He also removed Wolverine from a fight by intentionally giving him brain damage.

Realistically, neither of these two are working with that much to throw at each other and both have demonstrated that they're intelligent and know how to fight.

Conclusion: Inconclusive. If it comes down to it, Hulk will win in a slugging match. His healing factor, resistances, virtually unlimited stamina and adaption abilities means that he will outlast in a war of attrition. Superman will simply accumulate more damage more quickly due to his lesser healing factor. However, Superman is smart enough to know that and will notice that most of his avenues of attack aren't working. I'd bet that he'd exploit almost anything at such a point and would probably take advantage of the fact that Hulk can't fly and just get Hulk out of Earth's orbit and throw him out into space. Yet, Hulk wouldn't just let him do that and it's not a 100% guarantee that it would be successful.

As such, I can see either of these two taking it.

TheC2 said:
Ok, I can give a more detailed response.
WB Hulk is just under a 1000 kilofoe while Supes is 615 kilofoe. A difference of 1.6x is really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. These two are in each other's weight class and can complete evenly.

Superman has more abilities than Hulk, but Hulk resists or counters all the big ones. Ice Breath/Heat Vision, Hulk resists both. Intangibility? Hulk can still touch him. Invisibility? Hulk can still see him. Pressure Points? Yep, Hulk resists that too. Really the only things Superman's got would be the Sonic Scream or Illusions but those aren't go to options. Even then, I think Hulk's adaptation and power modification may kick in after a while. He'd start seeing through illusions and would just bulldoze through the sonic scream due to his healing factor.

That's another thing. Regen. Supes had at least Mid-Low while Hulk's got High-Mid. Both will let them stay in the game longer than otherwise, but Hulk has Supes beat in this department. Hulk can heal crazy injuries even mid-combat while Supes can heal more minor injuries quickly, he usually need to retreat to someplace safe for a period of time when dealing with larger wounds.

Supes has the definite mobility and range advantage. However, Hulk resists the ranged stuff, making it so Supes has to get in close. This still doesn't negate the fact that Supes can still engage and disengage at will to plan and regroup.

Both are decorated heroes who fought all kinds of enemies and been crazy situations. IRL, they're respective careers span decades. I see no reason to give one an advantage over others.

Intelligence wise, Supes is working with more overall. However, this Hulk is neither stupid nor childlike. He's at the most focused he's ever been and is quite intelligent. He tricked Ghost Rider into thinking that he had him tied up in his chain, only to have quickly removed the chain and attacked it to a subway car. GR didn't notice until after he pulled the car above ground. He also used Juggernaut's unstoppable momentum to carry Juggs away from the battlefield and end their fight. He also removed Wolverine from a fight by intentionally giving him brain damage.

Realistically, neither of these two are working with that much to throw at each other and both have demonstrated that they're intelligent and know how to fight.

Conclusion: Inconclusive. If it comes down to it, Hulk will win in a slugging match. His healing factor, resistances, virtually unlimited stamina and adaption abilities means that he will outlast in a war of attrition. Superman will simply accumulate more damage more quickly due to his lesser healing factor. However, Superman is smart enough to know that and will notice that most of his avenues of attack aren't working. I'd bet that he'd exploit almost anything at such a point and would probably take advantage of the fact that Hulk can't fly and just get Hulk out of Earth's orbit and throw him out into space. Yet, Hulk wouldn't just let him do that and it's not a 100% guarantee that it would be successful.

As such, I can see either of these two taking it.
Nevertheless I truly like this, You really actually came down to it. :)

Now that he's merged to create Rebirth Superman, he should be equal to Post-Crisis. However he has not shown any feats that are as impressive as PC.

Back