• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Scarlet King vs The End (Yogiri Takatou)

If the invulnerability of the seals that he had in his apogee gave resistance to the Death hax of the brothers deaths, then everything depends on whether Death Hax is superior, the brothers death or the ID

although better to wait for more SCP supporters, I don't know how powerful it is compared to ID

Doesn't Yogiri have fate manipulation or smth?

Also, iirc, the dude's death manip bypasses resistances and shit.

I have no clue how Fatehax can make you auto win against someone who is far higher in your tier, and also has fatehax himself.

Same may apply for resistances. Not sure.

How far above 2-A is Scarlet king anyways? I heard there was a massive scaling chain, but no one told me exactly how big it is.

i mean yeah sure Scarlet king has fate manip but he doesn't have resistance to it unlike yogiri

I'm not sure how far into 2-A SK is. I just heard he's high

Omnipresence/Blitzing wouldn't be a problem since Scarlet King fought the Brothers Death, who are omnipresent

I'm not sure but I think it's something like that

2A baseline=<The Hanged King=Yaldabaoth=Mekhane<<<Pre-War for Creation SK<<(The Scarlet King was an insect compared to the brothers)<The Brothers Death<The Scarlet King

I said that speed is equalized. I just didn't know if it could be. Since omnipresence isn't really a speed.

From what I heard, the gods might be getting Type 2 concept manip next CRT. Take that with a grain of salt though.

Not sure if that's enough to beat Yogiri, but make of it as you will.

Even when the SK first came into exstience he was more powerful than lower-elder gods and was easily able to consume them. SK grew powerful enough to challenge The-Brothers-Death who transcends the the tree of knowledge, an structure of infinite multiverses and the brothers still needed all of creation and the seven heros to beat the SK, you also have to factor in the fact that the SK was heavily weekened during that time. So basically, SK>The-Brothers-Death who transcends the tree of knowledge>Yaldabaoth and Mekhane who transcends everything under the shade of the tree.

Also, why are we just ignoring when the SK and the Brothers battle caused the noosphere to turn in on it self? And its at bare minimum 5D.

Yeah, SK looking kinda cute ngl.

On a serious note, we should probably wait until the CRTs are done. Yogiri might get Acausality Type 5, and SK might get concept manip type 2, and maybe some other stuff.

SK has no answer the plot manip or Instant Death and no way to deal with type 5 acasuals as his profile stands. And type 5 acausality is already accepted by two staff members, it just hasn't been added yet.

SK has no answer the plot manip or Instant Death and no way to deal with type 5 acasuals as his profile stands. And type 5 acausality is already accepted by two staff members, it just hasn't been added yet.
>SK Has no answer to death manipulatation
A weakened version of SK fought the Brothers who are death. As for plot manipulation I don't see how that would help Yogiri when the Sk is easily 5D.

yogiri's death manip negs 20 layers of resistance so SK will get yeeted unless he has over 20 layers of resistance

I'll remake this when the CRTs are done then

Back