• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Snap of the Elder God Iron man wasn't enough to put Omega wanked Thanos down, whom had just finished stealing the omni trix from ben ten, with that, his power became Truly incomprehensible by any means, nothing can calculate his power, even if we downplayed him to -Googolfinity% of his power, he would still solo literally everyone, yet...no hope is lost, as Shaggy slowly approached him.

I want to close this, but I don't even know if I should. Despite all the trouble that Godmodes have caused to this Wiki, it's already been decided not to ban them for various reasons.

Until the end of the wiki, there will always be some random guy with 6 edits making Godmode and Shaggy debates.

wait, i'm confused, the hecc is this convo about? i just did this fight for the lulz? i'm new to this wiki

Okay, first of all, this is probably the worst non-staff board to put this kind of thread on. The board is for suggestions about the wiki. I will move it to Fun and Games, where it belongs.

Secondly, I'm going to assume that you aren't familiar with the concept of a godmode.

Dannysayan said:
wait, i'm confused, the hecc is this convo about? i just did this fight for the lulz? i'm new to this wiki
You should be updated on the lore. I'll try to explain it in my next blog post.

Back