• The VS Battles wiki celebrates its 10 year anniversary!

Please click here for further information.
The Snap of the Elder God Iron man wasn't enough to put Omega wanked Thanos down, whom had just finished stealing the omni trix from ben ten, with that, his power became Truly incomprehensible by any means, nothing can calculate his power, even if we downplayed him to -Googolfinity% of his power, he would still solo literally everyone, yet...no hope is lost, as Shaggy slowly approached him.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
I want to close this, but I don't even know if I should. Despite all the trouble that Godmodes have caused to this Wiki, it's already been decided not to ban them for various reasons.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Until the end of the wiki, there will always be some random guy with 6 edits making Godmode and Shaggy debates.

wait, i'm confused, the hecc is this convo about? i just did this fight for the lulz? i'm new to this wiki

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
Okay, first of all, this is probably the worst non-staff board to put this kind of thread on. The board is for suggestions about the wiki. I will move it to Fun and Games, where it belongs.

Secondly, I'm going to assume that you aren't familiar with the concept of a godmode.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Dannysayan said:
wait, i'm confused, the hecc is this convo about? i just did this fight for the lulz? i'm new to this wiki
You should be updated on the lore. I'll try to explain it in my next blog post.