• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Roleplay Ideas And Discussion Concept Thread

Had an idea brewing within the depths of my mind-maw for a story (that I might turn into an RP idk).

The general plot would be this: An infectious disease known as the "Dead-light Virus" plagues Earth, destroying much of human civilization faster than they can fight back. Whoever is inflicted with the virus is transforms into a mutated creature called a "WYRM", creatures that feed off of blood and can manipulate the Virus itself, giving them Superhuman strength and intelligence beyond that of a normal human.

People who, infected by the Virus, maintain their humanity are called "Marauders", infected humans that maintain human shape and mind at the cost of their own waning sanity as they utilize the DL-Virus to fight off the plague of the WYRM's on the Earth, slowly transforming into one themselves the more they utilize the powers the DL-Virus grants their infected bodies. (The gimmick being that the more they utilize their power, the more sanity they spend, and the faster they transform and lose their humanity)

Had an idea brewing within the depths of my mind-maw for a story (that I might turn into an RP idk).

The general plot would be this: An infectious disease known as the "Dead-light Virus" plagues Earth, destroying much of human civilization faster than they can fight back. Whoever is inflicted with the virus is transforms into a mutated creature called a "WYRM", creatures that feed off of blood and can manipulate the Virus itself, giving them Superhuman strength and intelligence beyond that of a normal human.

People who, infected by the Virus, maintain their humanity are called "Marauders", infected humans that maintain human shape and mind at the cost of their own waning sanity as they utilize the DL-Virus to fight off the plague of the WYRM's on the Earth, slowly transforming into one themselves the more they utilize the powers the DL-Virus grants their infected bodies. (The gimmick being that the more they utilize their power, the more sanity they spend, and the faster they transform and lose their humanity)
This remember me a Lot of Prototype

You know who to contact if you ever make this a reality. cough

still waiting on it
7j133d.jpg

(In hindsight, should've made it all one message)

A batshit insane idea cross over my mind.
A VS battle user vs the VSBW character RP.
NO OC, Just self insert with your original personality.
Da lore:
An bored VS Battler user create a world/universe/multiverse/omniverse/whatsoverse/whydidyoustillreadingthis? where every character on our wiki exist and invite his friend to experience the insanity adventure and fight again every popular character inside VSBW.
Imagine the insanity and absurdity of this RP.
I made something vaguely similar to this once. Kind of a thing where random characters would show up, and it was all started by one unknown guy.

Shoot, that's good.

I might take that over my Tower RP idea tbh. Since people seem to like this concept more lmao

A Final Fantasy style world. Everyone begins with a vocation from the Final Fantasy franchise. They start with a small settlement the PCs are in charge of, trying to protect the settlement and have it grow in a world infested with monsters and villain.s

In this role play, everyone is isekaied into an alternate dimension where there is an underbelly of supernatural horror throughout the world. We have our powers. We could be magic users, holy magic users, or empowered in other various ways (Maybe we somehow become a vampire or werewolf, for example) and encouraged to quest around Southwestern US. Enemies are various supernatural horrors, most of the time. I will be using Live Action TV series magic spells and powers, and creature physiologies for this role play.
Supernatural, American Horror Story, etcetera.

The Below Is a Discord Invite to the RP Discussion.
A Supernatural Isekai Role Play

Back