• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Results are In! And Your Favorite Verse Got Last! So It's Time for Your Favorite Verse to be ELIMINATED

Four_Pose_Colored.png

Four from BFB is going to eliminate your favorite verses because they did not get enough votes from the audience to survive!

Rules:
  • Four is High 4-C (Normal size Four)
  • Four is in character
  • Speed is equalized
Can your favorite verse survive??

Mob Psycho 100: Mogami mind-haxxes

One Punch Man: Gets eliminated

Ergenverse: The verse's fodder hax-rape

Cthulhu Mythos: Eliminates

Dragon Ball: Zamasu laughs

Castlevania: Leon slaps him and wonders what that thing was.

Mortal Kombat: Dies somewhere, I wanna say Shao Khan can use his Low Godly on him. Worse case bootleg Azatoth exists.

Star Wars: Mindhax gg

Jojo: GER'd, Novel Kars exists, Rohan is there etc

Warhammer: Get slapped by someone, maybe a Culexus? Worse case he punches above his weight and dies.

Dark Souls: Errrrr can he bypass or handle lol res?

Bloodborne: Goes insane gg

Soul Calibur: The verse is still up in the air rn last I checked, Night Terror might win tho.

Killer Instinct: Gargos passively corrupts

Darkest Dungeon: Type 3 Madness Manip is all over the place, worst case he gets trapped across space and time the instant he tries to fight the Sleeper

Hokuto No Ken: Hmmmm maybe, depends on how he deals with Ken and his precog/tensei

Persona: Massive upgrades means he dies the instant he sets in the verse.

Guilty Gear: Sol flings his passives and rewrites 4's everything

Elder Scrolls: Hmmmm, High 4-C Four vs Eternal Champion might be an interesting matchup. Doesn't clear though

Undertale: He kills all monsters struggles or dies to sans and gets stomped later on

Godzilla: He killes weak kaijus stong ones slap him, godzilla eats

EarthBound: Absolutely gets crushed by Giygas alone. The Chosen Four do their chosen one things. Gets cucked by any status effects in verse that causes Four to attack himself rather than the enemy, that or instantly gets ded by any insta kill move.

Twisted Metal: Calypso seals Four away into a painting or uses anything else to win that I'm too lazy to list.

Invader Zim: Mind hax gg I guess? If Zim has all of his gadgets, I'd say he can pull a victory. Especially since Four wouldn't be able to reach Zim if he warps outside the Multiverse.

Ace Attorney: Found guilty of charge in Four’s court

El Tigre: Solos most, but probably inconclusive against Manny due to having no way of killing him properly since Manny can come back to life via the Ancient Tiger Spirit

Mega Man: Maybe gets Classic and Legends, but X and beyond, he loses

Porkchop ‘n Flatscreen: No amounts of ball, breast, or ovary busting will do anything to something that is entirely unaffected due to the lack of AP

Touhou Project: Gets all the low tiers, until he reaches PC-98/high tiers with bullet hell

The Fairly OddParents: “I wish that number was sent to another dimension”

Last edited:
Wow, surprised no one mentioned Pokemon yet.
So, presuming no one catches him in a Poke Ball, & none of the OTHER Legendaries/Mythicals intervene, Arceus tells Four to stop it.

Realm of the Mad God: Four goes to solo RotMG, but gets a wall in front of them reading "Conceptual type 4 immortality and Passive 3-A corruption" and proceeds to cry themselves to sleep

Back