• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If nobody mind, I would just need to have the Conceptual Manipulation page unlocked to apply this change.

Would also need a big clean up to put the profiles under CM user later on, most likely.

I intended to do it like the one we did for Immeasurable Speed yeah.

Obviously can't do stuff alone.

Although first thing is changing the page.

Isn't it best to try to get some volunteers to help out in an organised manner first? Otherwise we might end up changing the CM page, and then months pass, and almost none of the pages that link to it have been updated. It would likely create a confusing disorganised mess.

Well, I can try.
Wouldn't it be best to first do the thread, idd people and ask who wants to be volunteer, then apply the change to CM and do the mass editing?
Rather than asking everyone individualy.

Thank you. Perhaps we should start with the "Corruption" revision, and then continue with this one after that one has been finished?

Well, if it makes things faster I'm gonna help with the Corruption applying stuff too.

Although I feel like I could have updated nearly every conceptual manipulation profiles in one week but eh, can't expect everything to go fast.

Last edited:
What should we currently do here, given that actual revisions need to wait for the moment?

It seems like we can continue now.

Is somebody willing to remind us what we need to do here with an easy to understand explanation please?

So...

Transduality and Irrelevant speed are still debatted.

Nobody seem to be against Irrelevant Strength getting deleted.

Aspatio-Temporal Existence (name subject to change)looks accepted, but maybe some draft or possible justifications would be better to fully see how it would go.

And Conceptual Manipulation seems to be accepted, and the page would be just like the draft in the OP.

Irrelevant

Since "what's agreed on so far should be applied", CM new version, Irrelevant Strength and maybe APE (name subject to change) should be added.
And I can do the changes and updates for CM if needed.
This seems to be a good summary of how it's currently given that anything around after this post was just hiatus over other unrelated wiki proyects.

So...

Transduality and Irrelevant speed are still debatted.

Nobody seem to be against Irrelevant Strength getting deleted.

Aspatio-Temporal Existence (name subject to change)looks accepted, but maybe some draft or possible justifications would be better to fully see how it would go.

And Conceptual Manipulation seems to be accepted, and the page would be just like the draft in the OP.

Irrelevant

Since "what's agreed on so far should be applied", CM new version, Irrelevant Strength and maybe APE (name subject to change) should be added.
And I can do the changes and updates for CM if needed.
Again, still a strong supporter of Adimensional Existence instead of Aspatio-Temporal existence, but besides the name it's fine. CM and Lifting Strength are accepted factors, and Transduality and Irrelevant Speed need their own thread to be properly examined.

As said multiple times before, the 1-A and beyond stuff are over my head. So I'm unsure how much help I can be here.

My opinion on Irrelevant Speed is unchanged, but I don't really have anything new to add that I haven't said. In addition, Transduality is a subject I am just not fit to understand, so I also have nothing to say there I haven't already said. Otherwise, I agree with QuasiYuri's above post on what's been accepted, echoing that I believe Adimensional Existence is a better name.

As I don't really have the literacy skills or subject knowledge to write any of this in a draft I can't see how I can help anymore.

Okay. Thanks anyway.

We will need help to apply what is eventually decided here.

Okay. Thanks anyway.

We will need help to apply what is eventually decided here.
I can fully do beyond-dimensional existence. Just need a consensus for Adimensional or Aspatio-temporal.

Also after the new, new transduality revision thread, we need to define it and what it does.

Doesn't the Conceptual Manipulation page need to be rewritten as well? We need a good draft for that.

I would have preferred to settle Irrelevant Speed in this thread, but I guess that's not happening. shrugs

I already voiced my support for the changes to Conceptual Manipulation and Beyond-Dimensional Existence and the removal of Irrelevant Lifting Strength. I don't really care about Transduality beyond that I think type 1 needs to go.

Okay. I am constantly very distracted, and it has been quite a while since I was active in this thread, so I would greatly appreciate if somebody could write up a decent plan for how we should apply the accepted revisions here.

Let's see...
  • Irrelevant Lifting Strength: Just go through every 1-A and above page and change the Lifting Strength rating from "Irrelevant" to "Immeasurable". We should also remove the rating from the Lifting Strength scale itself, of course.
  • Conceptual Manipulation: Apply the draft written by Yuri to the power's page, then go through the Concept Users category and edit every member that is listed with type 2 or lower accordingly.
  • Beyond-Dimensional Existence: Hmm. I'm not sure if we have a consensus on this one. Maybe I'll write up a draft and get some opinions from there, if that's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back