• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The remains of the Tiering Revision - Irrelevant Speed, Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and Transduality Type 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any of you be willing to help apply what has been decided and reach conclusions regarding the rest please, or should I ask the rest of our staff for further help?
Well it is kind of unintuitive for any of us Thread Moderators to do the applying considering it concerns pages that are all locked. It seems a job more suited for Content Moderators or Admins.

But on the topic on Transduality, I do completely agree with Sera. Type 4 is at best useless, at worst completely arbitrary it should just get deleted.

Well it is kind of unintuitive for any of us Thread Moderators to do the applying considering it concerns pages that are all locked. It seems a job more suited for Content Moderators or Admins.

But on the topic on Transduality, I do completely agree with Sera. Type 4 is at best useless, at worst completely arbitrary it should just get deleted.
Thank you for the input. After we reach conclusions, I can ask the content moderators and the administrators to help with applying them.

@KingPin0422 @DontTalkDT

Given that this thread does not seem to go anywhere, would it be a good idea for one of you to restart it with an elaborate explanation in the beginning, after which I ask all of our staff members to help out with reaching conclusions?

Greatsage13th:

You have a tendency to spam discussions to an extreme degree with confused comments, and this is a too important thread for that to happen to it, so I would appreciate if you stay out of it. Thank you.
The comment above would be the only thing I'll input into this thread. Just to answer whether or not there are examples of transduality type 4. Further on from here, I promise not to comment any further.

@KingPin0422 @DontTalkDT

Given that this thread does not seem to go anywhere, would it be a good idea for one of you to restart it with an elaborate explanation in the beginning, after which I ask all of our staff members to help out with reaching conclusions?
Besides Transduality point, everything seems to just need to be applied tbh.
(Correct me if I'm wrong tho).

In Limitations it still has
All Conceptual Manipulators are bound by the type of concept they have been shown to manipulate. A character able to manipulate a concept on a Type 4 level cannot manipulate any higher concept type.

Besides Transduality point, everything seems to just need to be applied tbh.
(Correct me if I'm wrong tho).
Yes, but we need to make the final decisions and then organise applying what has been decided, which will require quite a lot of work and organisation, so I think that a restarted discussion would be helpful to gather interest in that regard, as this one has strayed away from its core focus, and is hard to get a proper grip about for those who might be willing to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back