• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The real "Black Swordsman".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
Rules.

1. "8-B in VR" Kirito and 8-B Guts are used for this fight.

2. Speed is equalized.

3. Kirito has the Elucidator, Dark Repulser, and FN Five-Seven. Guts has the Dragon Slayer, Repeater Crossbow, and Hand Cannon, but not the Berserker Armor.

4. The fight takes place in a forest.

Guts: 2

Kirito: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Well the, Kirito has my vote. Iirc they are similar in AP, Guts surpassess Kirito in skill and experience, Kirito has resistance to pain wheter Guts has Immortality Type 2, but things like Incarnation, regen, stat amps and Starbust Stream are gonna help Kirito defeating Guts.

And the claim "Kirito gets outskilled" while it is not completely wrong it isn't completely right either, maybe Guts is more skilled than Kirito but Kirito is still skilled on his own.

Ionliosite said:
Well the, Kirito has my vote. Iirc they are similar in AP, Guts surpassess Kirito in skill and experience, Kirito has resistance to pain wheter Guts has Immortality Type 2, but things like Incarnation, regen, stat amps and Starbust Stream are gonna help Kirito defeating Guts.
And the claim "Kirito gets outskilled" while it is not completely wrong it isn't completely right either, maybe Guts is more skilled than Kirito but Kirito is still skilled on his own.
So who're you leaning to?

Do people forget about Incarnation which litarally puts the match in Kirito's favour? If Guts put Kirito into a corner he will go "I can't die for Asuna" and Incarnation will come into play.

Guts scales to 12 Tons while Kirito downscales from 72, so probably Kirito for the above plus AP

Schnee One said:
Guts scales to 12 Tons while Kirito downscales from 72, so probably Kirito for the above plus AP
Is that leaning towards Kirito then?

Only his Dragon Slayer does (Even though that Calc was never accepted)

He himself doesn't scale

Am I correctly keeping count here?

Kirito: 4

Kirito for AP advantage

getting caught into at least a single skill combo with a AP advantage is gonna be lethal to guts

Is this the correct count? If not, who can correct it?

Kirito: 7

Ionliosite said:
Do people forget about Incarnation which litarally puts the match in Kirito's favour? If Guts put Kirito into a corner he will go "I can't die for Asuna" and Incarnation will come into play.
That's not how incarnation works in the slightest, it'll allow him to ignore death for at most, 5 seconds and he'll proceed to go back to dying.

Anyways, Guts FRA.

How does he kil Guts before guts kills him, he's definetely getting clapped in skill, and their AP isn't a 7.5 difference so how does Kirito kill Guts?

Kirito just needs to attack Guts like 2-3 times and he's done. Guts needs to attack him much more times, also, Incarnation can increase the chances for Kirito to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back