• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The quest to stop Orror's oddity (RP)

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
After the events of Combine Invasion got infected by Orror, the old TOCOJBWA members decided to create a machine to revert things back to normal.

Godmodes king: let's make a time machine to make things weirder Azathoth: okay (Makes a time machine) Azathoth: Which blueprints did you use?) Godmodes king: TNOA's. Azathoth:so... you copied TOCOJBWA? Godmodes king: Pretty much, except for the fact that they haven't have a time machine. Negative Orror: Interesting(he says to tell old TOCOJBWA Godmodes king's wicked plans)

Negative Orror: Combine base is still alive, and they are making a time machine knowing full well that traveling back in time will only make thongs weirder and weirder.

Combine base : IT'S TIME! (Combine base went back in time, and it went the way they wanted it too. The 2 timelines merged, creatin all sorts of weirdness, but wierder than what Godmodes king expected Godmodes king: Well look at that, the paradox is back. Yippee. Daniel: Oh dear... Negative Orror: welp, they actually accomplished their plans. Orror: so THIS is season 1? NOW I GET TO LEAD THE TEAM AT THE VERY START! HORAY😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

MaxForward said:
After the events of Combine Invasion got infected by Orror
Orror: Well that's a nice way of talking about a person who TORE THE PLOT IN SHAMBLES!!!!!! (Off topic, but , I find it ironic that I was the first person to comment in this thread.) Negative Orror: Still think a time machine will help solve your problems? Beerus: I preferred tocojbwa in time machine. At least things would be slightly less wierd (no "The Paradox") but now if they travel back... things will only become worse...

"I created a monster. I should've never let him join." Daniel said guiltily. "Let's make that machine and let's make it FAST."

MaxForward said:
"I created a monster. I should've never let him join." Daniel said guiltily. "Let's make that machine and let's make it FAST."
TNOA: No u.

TOCOJBWA: We don't even know who's our enemy anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who are lurking (Like negative Orror): ?

Negative Orror: when will people learn... messing with the time-space continuom would only lead to more problems...

Back