• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Queen's Silver Dog VS The God's Right Seat member

Why do you say that and mind explaning how?

I'd love to know your reasoning on how this battle would turn out that way from your perspective.

Ok and sorry if I sound a bit too straightforward here but would you mind taking a look?

Lycan solos via claws

When it comes to AP, it was hard to tell since Shirou doesn't have the AP and tiers lined up (in amount of them), but I did see that Acqua would have about a 3X advantage unless I missed something.

Speed: Not Equalized lel. No links or feats so I'm assuming their about equal regardless.

Intelligence: Hard to tell since Acqua is quite literally missing the stat.

Other things: SBA will put these guys at a few kilometers away, giving Acqua plenty of range advantage for water if he so chooses to use it. Shirou's big hax is not used in character without good reason, and he does have survivability here.

From a quick read, it looks like Acqua likely wins here.

I go same reasons as Drag here. I say Shirou would win with Kiritsugu, but because he won`t use it straigth away, i say too Acqua take this one with range advance and ice and water magic.

I can imagine Acqua start spamming his magic far from Shirou range and thus gaining upper hand before Shirou can come close Acqua.

Vote for Acqua.

Back