• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The preliminary date for the shutdown of our old wiki forums

They will unfortunately have to make do with the Discussions forum.

I want to say that even if the message walls will stay and updated to the new format, everything in the old message walls would be gone

The contents of the old message walls will eventually be transferred over to the new ones in the wiki, and I have talked with Fandom about making them better organised with numbered pages, like they used to be.

We can still look through list of contributions to find specific comments; but its much harder access than the threads. And comments made after May 18th still appear on list of contributions, but it links to Discussion Posts and no where to be found.

Yes. Our old forum was never transferred to Discussions, as it would give us a massive extra mess to deal with whenever the rowdy young members there would start to respond to our subscribed threads, and we would get swarmed with notifications.

Thank you. I have spent 49 threads, of which each likely had an average of over a 100 posts, discussing all of the issues that needed to be handled for the forum to fit our purposes.

That said, Sultan our system manager is the one who actually handled almost all of the programming, and two of our paid plugins need to be updated to XenForo 2.2 to function properly.

It is our front page highlights plugin and the one for improved notifications that need to be updated.

I'm wondering, are there any plans to have threads and discussions about a character/verse be accessible from the character/verse page, like it used to? Or is that not possible with the new setup?

Back