• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Outsider VS Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O

Since this is a Kamen Rider character, I'm sure I'm missing something here, but

Can he deal with Passive Time stop, and can he affect NEP1?

Has concept manip from Kamen Rider Genm (control all concept inside his Game Area)

He also have Kamen Rider Barlckxs who resists every single Heisei Rider’s Power even when he doesn’t passively negate all of their power which include
Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Enhanced Senses, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Sealing, Power Mimicry, Power Absorption, Sound Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Acid Manipulation, Power Nullification, Ice Manipulation, Time Stop, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Transmutation, Poison Manipulation, Possession, Memory Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Purification, Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Information Analysis, Resistance Negation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Energy Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Telepathy, Illusion Creation, Smoke Manipulation, Telekinesis, Water Manipulation, Absorption, Earth Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Void Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Precognition, Text Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Fragrance Manipulation, Chain Manipulation, BFR, Plant Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Deconstruction, Dream Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Magic, Empathic Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Organic Manipulation, Pressure Points, Plot Manipulation, Petrification, Probability Manipulation, Power Modification, Physics Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Adhesive Manipulation, Thread Manipulation, Mathematics Manipulation, Hacking, Status Effect Inducement, Corruption, Fusionism, Fear Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Aura, Pain Manipulation, Immortality Negation (Type 1, 3, 4, 6, 8)

Likely not happening.

Kamen Rider Genm God Billion have the ability to create himself a new ability. He use this ability to create his own Low 2-C and various reality warping powers, he himself admit that he will never defeat Kamen Rider Ex-Aid as long as he have his Hyper Muteki (invincibility against all form of debuffs and damage) as stated by Genm in the novel.

「ハハハ! さぁバッドエンドは目前だ。最期に言い遺すことがあれば聞いてやろう」
「……やっぱゲームはこうでなくちゃな」
「……ずいぶんな余裕だな」
「俺が何の対策もなくハイパームテキを手放すとでも思ったのか?」
そう。
ムテキの力があればゴッドマキシマム相手でも負けることはない。
けど逆に相手を打ち負かすのも容易じゃない。下手すりゃあいつを攻略するのに五年、十年、いや一生かかるかもしれない。冗談抜きで。
だとしたら分が悪いのは俺の方だ。人間の俺には寿命っていうタイムリミットがあるからな。
To roughly translated it.
"Hahaha! Now the bad end is just around the corner. I'll ask you if you have anything to say at the end."
"... The game must be like this."
"... I can afford it."
"Did you think I would let go of Hyper Muteki without any measures?"
Right.
If you have the power of Muteki, you will not lose even against God Maximum.
But on the contrary, it is not an easy opponent to beat. If you're not good at it, it may take five, ten, or even a lifetime to capture him. Without a joke.
If so, I'm the one who's wrong. As a human being, I have a time limit called lifespan.
Even if that doesn’t work.

His precog would kick in and he have plenty of stuff to use, concept hax, straight up give himself resistances to his abilities because Genm God or infinitely clones himself with Kamen Rider OOO Gatakiriba.

Feats of the precog bypassing acausality types 2 and 4
Fair enough. But Another Ryuga basically exist despite his history being completely erased due to timeline fuckery and his much weaker form, Zi-O II precog through it.

He can still see his own future though. He also have various resurrection as well.
How does it work
Genm thought, concept/reality change to basically however he wanted. Did the same when he froze in his father’s timestop. Changing how “time” work inside his universe.

Fair enough. But Another Ryuga basically exist despite his history being completely erased due to timeline fuckery and his much weaker form, Zi-O II precog through it.

He can still see his own future though. He also have various resurrection as well.
Outsider also has precog, and can incap with seperation trauma
Genm thought, concept/reality change to basically however he wanted. Did the same when he froze in his father’s timestop. Changing how “time” work inside his universe.
Outsider also has (limited) concept hax

What does he do in character?
Most of the time he fight people FAR weaker than himself (being the strongest in the verse mean that he always fight people weaker than him). So he kinda just punch them or use his causality/TK to freeze his opponent.

Oh, if that is the case outsider may have a chance here, Kamen rider scales to countless universe correct

Kamen Rider verse does indeed contain countless possibilities. However, that is a low-ball version. In the event of Kamen Rider Zi-O, Swartz or Another Rider Decade have the ability to create Another World, basically a flip-side/lost possibility of the original timelines where the main villain have won instead. He used this ability to basically create mook that always respawn infinitely since there is countless possibilities for the more to win inside their own little World. With it being the flip-side of the he multiverse, the OG verse should be as large as well so each World (20 at that current time) is made up of countless universes. Then there’s World outside of normal KR time axis (World of Swartz), World that he materialized into existence (All 4 Future Rider). There’s also A.R. World which is an AU of an AU where the “Rider” are the same but the characters can be entirely different, and the story can be different. How many A.R.World are there? I have no ideas, but at least 9 as shown by Decade.

Kamen Rider verse does indeed contain countless possibilities. However, that is a low-ball version. In the event of Kamen Rider Zi-O, Swartz or Another Rider Decade have the ability to create Another World, basically a flip-side/lost possibility of the original timelines where the main villain have won instead. He used this ability to basically create mook that always respawn infinitely since there is countless possibilities for the more to win inside their own little World. With it being the flip-side of the he multiverse, the OG verse should be as large as well so each World (20 at that current time) is made up of countless universes. Then there’s World outside of normal KR time axis (World of Swartz), World that he materialized into existence (All 4 Future Rider). There’s also A.R. World which is an AU of an AU where the “Rider” are the same but the characters can be entirely different, and the story can be different. How many A.R.World are there? I have no ideas, but at least 9 as shown by Decade.
Here is evidences in kamen rider gaim novel
無限の極彩色が、やがて形を得る。最初は色彩の爆発に過ぎなかったそれは、無数の光景であることを彼は知る。
その理解と共に、感覚の洪水が意味を得る。彼はすべてを悟る。
いま、彼が目にしているものはー感じ取っているものは「世界」だ。あらゆる得問の、あらゆる空問が、彼の前に広がっているのだ。
だが、そこに歓喜があるはずもなく。
崩れそう自我を必死に繋ぎ止めながら、彼は三千世界を流されてゆく。
無限に広がる無数の世界。そしてそのすべてで、それの歴史が輝いているのだ。
無数 の世界の、無数 の物語。そしてー無数の悪と敵意もまた。
Translatetion:
Infinitely colorful colors eventually take shape. He finds that it was a myriad of sights, initially just an explosion of color.
With his understanding, the flood of sensations makes sense. He realizes everything.
What he sees and feels now is the "world." Every question, every empty question, is spreading in front of him.
However, there can be no joy there.
While desperately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the three thousand worlds.
Countless worlds spreading infinitely. And in all of that, its history is shining.
Countless stories of countless worlds. And- myriad of evil and hostility.

これは可能性だ。世界にはの無数可能性があって、それらが交わる時、このような幻が生まれる時があるのだ。
言うなれば、ここは狗道供界の見る夢の世界。狗道供界の描く虚ろな理想郷。
This is a possibility. There are innumerable possibilities in the world, and when they meet, there are times when such an illusion is born. So to speak, this is the dream world of Kugai Kudo. A hollow ideal town drawn by Kugai Kudo.

No, Kamen Rider won’t be going to 2-A. And Outsider can’t really kill Oma due to his Invincibility from Hyper Muteki.

He also have tons of immortality and Low-Godly Regen.

The only thing that Outsider have over Oma is potentially AP. Other than that, Oma basically resists everything

Does Outsider have any way to put down High-Godly?

Does Outsider have any way to put down High-Godly?
Apparently, he doesn't have any. In fact, most of Outsiders' abilities seem to get neg by Oma's resistance.

Oma's have God Genm's conceptual manip and OOO's void hax to bypass Abstract Existence and Nonexistent Physiology.

Oof, I thought this would be incon when I considered Outsider's Non-existence, but I didn't know ohma had a counter to that as well.

Off-topic but how does Ohma rank against other 2-Bs in general?

He's the weakest of the strongest I would think. Around Rimuru level.

Back