• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being outside of the space and time of a High 1-B multiversal structure does not scale as 1-A, especially for characters such as Thanos, the Ultimates, and even Galactus, who are just minor parts of the structure in question.

Antvasima said:
Being outside of the space and time of a High 1-B multiversal structure does not scale as 1-A, especially for characters such as Thanos, the Ultimates, and even Galactus, who are just minor parts of the structure in question.
but this is the absolute void outside of all creation which include old and new creations and you onces said existing in 1-A realm doesn't make you 1-A right

Yes, that is correct, and we do not know if it is truly a 1-A place to start with. It could just be an empty High 1-B space that is much larger than Multi-Eternity.

Well, that Defenders issue also seems like unreliable hyperbole, as it implies that (at best) 2-C level entities like Dormammu and Umar work on an 1-A level.

In addition, different Marvel writers tend to work with different concepts, largely unaware of the specifics each others' stories.

@Matthew

I am not so sure that it is a 1-A space, but you may or may not be correct.

Regardless, as you say, it does not automatically scale to anybody.

@Zachary

Well, I think that Randolph Carter technically was turned into a 1-A by Yog-Sothoth, but the point is correct in itself.

@Ant

http://www.cbr.com/ewings-ultimates-transform-galactus-travel-outside-the-known-marvel-universe/

"It's not really a realm — it's outside all realms. Beyond everything — beyond limbo, beyond the Neutral Zone, beyond even Eternity's influence. Right out into the absolute nothing. The Ultimates are heading out there because time is broken — or at least clearly badly dented — and they want to take a look at the damage, and they can't really do that from the inside. You can't fix a car while you're in it — you've got to get out and take a look under the hood. By taking this difficult, dangerous journey to the very outside of everything, the team are hoping to get a fresh perspective on what's wrong with spacetime and, maybe, take some steps to correct the problems."

- Al Ewing

It is definitely 1-A.

Well, that does still not necessarily read like 1-A. It simply means that it is beyond the High 1-B structure of Multi-Eternity, not that it is automatically beyond the concepts of space and time altogether.

Again, I am neutral regarding this issue. I am just saying that we do not know for sure.

Well, it still seems to have been described in a rather rather ambivalent manner. Our Tiering System page says: "There are two options in order to qualify for this tier: There should either be a qualitative superiority over infinite dimensions; or the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general) should be clearly explained."

The above could be interpreted either way, so I am not sure.

Alright the difference between superiority between infinite dimensions and the concept dimensions is that one is high 1-b and one is 1-A? or are both 1-A?

@Matthew

Well, the problem is that neither of us have a sufficiently deep understanding of 1-A to know exactly where to draw the line.

@Lucky

Yes, that is correct.

I wanted to tell how Thanos trapped in the 'outside' beyond life and death wasn't able to see Eternity's true form but, I would stay quite for now lol

This is a very old thread, so I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back