• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The One Above All VS the CEO of Racism

The Elder Gods were gonna get upgraded to BOUNDLESS of all things, but then someone went "hey wait proof of them being outerdimensional seems kinda wacky" and Azathoth ended up getting nerfed to 1-A.

The Elder Gods were gonna get upgraded to BOUNDLESS of all things, but then someone went "hey wait proof of them being outerdimensional seems kinda wacky" and Azathoth ended up getting nerfed to 1-A.
What ?? Azathoth is still Tier-0 tho. Though I agree the proofs are too vague and Azathoth kinda wanked imo.

Hmmm, good fight, i might give it to the one above all due to superior speed and intelligence. i could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
No, they will be high 1-A not tier 0

Physical world = High 1-B

Vacua/gates = 1-A

Outer = baseline high 1-A

As for azzy he will either remain tier 0 or be downgraded to high 1-A

No, they will be high 1-A not tier 0

Physical world = High 1-B

Vacua/gates = 1-A

Outer = baseline high 1-A

As for azzy he will either remain tier 0 or be downgraded to high 1-A
Genuinely question how is the physical world high 1B ? Not doubting. I know nothing about Mythos.

@AZeron420 IIRC it's stated in Through the Gates of the Silver Key that the physical universe is a infinite dimensional construct and that the third and fourth dimensions we associate with it is but the tip of the iceberg.
But I could be wrong, I know there's other statements of infinite dimensions in Lovecraft so take it for how you will

@AZeron420 IIRC it's stated in Through the Gates of the Silver Key that the physical universe is a infinite dimensional construct and that the third and fourth dimensions we associate with it is but the tip of the iceberg.
But I could be wrong, I know there's other statements of infinite dimensions in Lovecraft so take it for how you will
So the Mythos consist of a single universe ? Also what's the realm of the OGs/Court of Azathoth called ?

So the Mythos consist of a single universe ? Also what's the realm of the OGs/Court of Azathoth called ?
The physical world is going to be High 1-B cus they have infinite dimentions

The gates/vacua is 1-A

As for the name I think is just "the outer realm"

This thread is just painful to read through...

Anyway, single universes are High 1-B due to infinite dimensions and there are an endless to infinite number of them. Vacua are 1-A and the OGs are High 1-A.

This thread is just painful to read through...

Anyway, single universes are High 1-B due to infinite dimensions and there are an endless to infinite number of them. Vacua are 1-A and the OGs are High 1-A.
Why hasn't the OGs gotten their High 1A upgrade yet ?

The main authorities on CM are either inactive, banned or retired. That or its some Umineko situation...

Well, they can and are trying but there's a lot of stuff to go over (canonicity rules, Azathoth-Yog-Sothoth stuff etc.). It will take a while, especially considering how big the update.

Umineko took like 4 years to get revised. I was making a joke about that.

.....? Never really got any sort of invite so I assumed I wasn't ( or am not) involved. That is, if they've started.

Last edited:
I probably missed something bc I haven't been reading this thread at all but according to their profiles both of them are just 1-A
Like, even then, when one tries to check how far either of them are in 1-A, they'd still end up with High 1-A or 1-A+ OGs tho. Anyway, it's fine if you were confused.

I am and on the part of talks, Discord stuff was suggested at a time when I was very busy IRL. So I'm not sure if they've started or anything.

Back