• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Neverhood Discussion

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
I had some plans to introduce a really obscure, but one of my personal favorite cult classics, The Neverhood. I've gotten started from the Verse page and the main character, Klayme. Regenerationn feat comes here, and in depth lore about the cosmology can be seen here. I have plans to give more images in the verse page, but I think it's a good start. This is a good video to find any potential feats, though a bit lengthy.

Hmm, I think Robo Bil should be superior to Klaymen regardless though. Since Bil can one-shot a Weasel, who can one-shot Klaymen. Also, Klogg surviving that cannon is an outlier feat, unless he's shown other 8-C feats.

Pretty sure Weazel one-shotting Klaymen is PIS; plus he actually grows his head back. Also, there's the fact that Klogg survived the Neverhood Cannon at point blank whereas Robot Bil did not. Klaymen is also easily comparable to Klogg given they're twins and they both fight each other with Klaymen generally having the upperhand.

Once again, Klogg surviving the cannon is an outlier unless he's shown other 8-C feats. Also is there an instance where Klaymen can harm Klogg? Besides in Skullmonkeys where he needed to turn Klogg's weapons against him in order for him to win?

It's not an outlier; that's a far too exaggerated terminology used here, and him falling all the way to another planet should count for something as well. Robot Bil is just the Poochy with Klayme being the Yoshi. In the bad ending, Klaymen punches Klogg and kills him. And in the good ending, they were fighting over the crown with Klaymen being the more in shape of the two. Also, Klaymen can survive some of those same cannons used to harm Klogg in Skullmonkeys so he'd scale in durability as well as Klogg.

Back