• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"The Most Powerful Mage in the Universe" is looking for a challenge

Get rid of that immunity (change it to a resistance). It is an NLF, and is banned (Without proper reasoning).

Striking Strength is higher than AP, which shouldn't be.

It would be preferable (but isn't required) if you justify all the ratings.

And the multipliers placed in the powers and abilities do not line up with those AP values, even assuming high end Planet level for the first form.

You can't do that. It's even noted on the VBW resistance page that you cannot assume an immunity within one respective verse to be absolute across all fiction. resistance

what does NLF mean? And what immunity (I searched through History)?

Edit: Oh wait no limits fallacy. So like any immunity to anything is banned? I personally don't get why

Any immunity without proper reasoning. Reading the VBW resistance page says that some proper reasoning can be used on their site.

I kinda already talked to her on Discord about this, but

"Big Goals (Goals to Reach by the End of My Time Here)

-Get 1,000 wins

-Get on the Wikia's Strongest"

Yeah...... I mean, it's not like this is delete worthy but... It really puts a light on this stuff.