• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most exposed Joke Battle fight ever!

Both of the most sexy and not meme characters fight each other.

the outright most sexy battle ever! This forum will actually collapse if i would eventually make it.

Both at their absolute strongest.

Morals are off for both.

and of course both are at their absolute most sexiest ever!

Jar Jar Binks the Sith Lord:

Wallace (But the Senate is Wallace):

Both die at their sexiest (Means Inconclusive): 2 (LordFatRat420), (Galactic_Astronaut)

Credit goes to LordFatRat420 for this image!

Who wins?

Last edited:
Alright I see that JarJar has "anything else Jar Jar needs/wants" and that he "Can tango with the likes of Saitama and (unexaggerated) Goku, stated to be able to defeat endless numbers of Memetic+ Tiers" So I vote JarJar with high effort due to the sheer Handsomeness of Wallace and his power.

🥵😱. You are absolutely amazing! Send this to George Lucas we need to make this Canon! I need a minute my.... my eyes melt of the sexyness, if you actually put the picture in this thread the thread will close on it’s own.

More green
Green?

o6g97fqfm7141.jpg

Back