• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most broken anime character vs the most broken western animation character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it stronger than Bugs Bunny's?
Bugs does not have probability manipulation

His probability makes all the misfortune of Y.H and all that happens to him turn into fortune and gives all the misfortune to the enemy

Also

Fate >>>>> probability >>>>>luck

And he also has the power null of the A

Has Bugs ever actually chose to purposefully not resurrect so that he can just go to hell and leave the cartoon there?

And is Hell a separate dimension or something? Yhwach has cross-dimensional range and awareness which combined with his precog, means he knows Bugs would try and leave the Cartoon in hell even before he does so.

It doesn't need to be, Yhwach can hop dimensions, if he knows Bugs is going to leave the Cartoon in Hell (which he will given his range and sensing), he'll just go there before Bugs leaves the Cartoon and continue to passive him.

Has Bugs ever actually chose to purposefully not resurrect so that he can just go to hell and leave the cartoon there?

And is Hell a separate dimension or something? Yhwach has cross-dimensional range and awareness which combined with his precog, means he knows Bugs would try and leave the Cartoon in hell even before he does so.
He was in hell at least once

Implied to have been, I watched the clip, it's weakly implied at that.

You can't deny that it would be pretty out of character for Bugs to do that, given that it's never happened. Is it possible? Of course, likely? Nah.

It doesn't need to be, Yhwach can hop dimensions, if he knows Bugs is going to leave the Cartoon in Hell (which he will given his range and sensing), he'll just go there before Bugs leaves the Cartoon and continue to passive him.
By the time he notices this,
Wouldn’t bugs have left the cartoon?

Also if Bugs is stuck in an infinite death loop he eventually will decide to go to hell some time, it sure would beat dying repeatedly. He has a ton of time to make that decision.

By the time he notices this,
Wouldn’t bugs have left the cartoon?

Also if Bugs is stuck in an infinite death loop he eventually will decide to go to hell some time, it sure would beat dying repeatedly. He has a ton of time to make that decision.
Potent precog means Yhwach will know Bugs will try that before he does so.

It wouldn't be an infinite death loop, most likely Yhwach would absorb him after a couple resurrections

Will he even be able to absorb him as he constantly dies and resurrects?
That doesn’t sound plausible since he in constantly in flux.

Will he even be able to absorb him as he constantly dies and resurrects?
That doesn’t sound plausible since he in constantly in flux.
Yhwach can absorb his corpse, he did this to the Soul King.

And that isn't even necessary, Yhwach has all absorption types, he can just take Bugs powers while he's in a death/revival loop.

Yhwach has several ways of winning this whereas Bugs only way of winning that I can see is somehow leaving the Cartoon and using plot manipulation, but given that Yhwach has precog, there's no way he'd let Bugs do this without trying everything he can to prevent it.

Last edited:
Yhwach can absorb his corpse, he did this to the Soul King.

And that isn't even necessary, Yhwach has all absorption types, he can just take Bugs powers while he's in a death/revival loop.

Yhwach has several ways of winning this whereas Bugs only way of winning that I can see is somehow leaving the Cartoon and using plot manipulation, but given that Yhwach has precog, there's no way he'd let Bugs do this without trying everything he can to prevent it.
Bugs has a shit ton of win cons, just tha plot manip is the easiest to pull out. I would assume hell is a different dimension, considering how Bugs BFR'ed Sam into it.

And also, does Yhwache automatically kill everybody near him? Like any intension he has? So, if your average Joe comes close to Yhwache he just dies?

Average joes passively die to far weaker people in Bleach

A girl who resisted millions of soul manip nearly passively died as well

Didnt notice he mentioned AP

But yes that's useless considering the type 8 and the regen + the W which bends space so that no attacks reach him

It's accepted to be passive on their profiles, feel free to make a CRT if you disagree.

As Oblivion_Of_The_Endless said, most characters in Bleach just resist soul hax.

Yhwach starts with The Almighty active, he doesn't need to activate anything to precog.
Could've sworn in previous discussions it was agreed that RC isn't passive, it's just that most characters activate the aura at the start of the battle? Hence why the likes of Ichigo can run around as a soul reaper without murdering every human he passes, since we don't assume that normal humans in that world have any resistance to soul manipulation.

Could've sworn in previous discussions it was agreed that RC isn't passive, it's just that most characters activate the aura at the start of the battle? Hence why the likes of Ichigo can run around as a soul reaper without murdering every human he passes, since we don't assume that normal humans in that world have any resistance to soul manipulation.
On the verse yes

On VS wiki is treated as passive cus once a shinigami enters "battle mode" all their reiatsu is set free

On the verse yes

On VS wiki is treated as passive cus once a shinigami enters "battle mode" all their reiatsu is set free
I'm sorry but that sounds more like a first move than something that's always on. And the profiles themselves give no indication that the aura's are passive, just that the effects of these auras are so.

Yes, however for bugs to use it he needs to get out which wont happen thanks to fate hax interfering and him not getting the chance to do it as Y.H has more wincon here
And if plot manipulation is more powerful then wouldn't that just mean that when Yhwach tries to interfere with Bugs it would fail? Not only can Yhwach not really see Plot Manipulation with his eyes since I assume it would be considered beyond fate but Bugs' Plot Manipulation can be activated right before he's supposed to meet his end.

Feel free to have it reworded on their profiles through a CRT if that's the case, as it stands, I've never seen that accepted and we have clear feat in the case of Coyote Starrk of him passively killing Hollows around him whilst both not wanting to and being outside of combat.

I'm pretty sure I've already told you (if not then I apologize, but I have said this to several people) that Reiatsu can be controlled and suppressed, this is why Ichigo isn't killing every Human he passes.

I'm sorry but that sounds more like a first move than something that's always on. And the profiles themselves give no indication that the aura's are passive, just that the effects of these auras are so.

And if plot manipulation is more powerful then wouldn't that just mean that when Yhwach tries to interfere with Bugs it would fail? Not only can Yhwach not really see Plot Manipulation with his eyes since I assume it would be considered beyond fate but Bugs' Plot Manipulation can be activated right before he's supposed to meet his end.
Reiatsu crush is one of the effects so yea is passive, and as stated on the manga the reiatsu is always on and it cant be stopped the best one can do is limit the range

For him to even use the plot hax he needs to get out which wont happen on the first place is the point

Profiles mention abilities, not how they are activated, there are plenty of Bleach threads that can be linked if you wish to see the agreements for it.

yeah, this is a stomp in Yhwach's favor and even if it isn't, its a stomp the other way around.

Pointless match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back