• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
giphy.webp

Monkey didn't said kaido wins he's just implying that mori's ice manip technique is not enough to counter kaido's fire breathing which is i agree because his ice manip doesn't have a feat countering that level of heat and fire

Doesn't matter, Monkey wanks One Piece so he isn't going to listen to reason tbh. It could be a 200x amp and Monkey would still argue that Kaido wins.
Never said kaido wins, it does kinda look like a stomp
Without blast breath it would be a stomp.

Since mori can Amp speed it would be a bigger stomp, since it would allow he to dodge blast breath 🤷‍♂️
Up to 8x he absolutely blitzes Kaido even with observation haki.
Not happening
Speed Blitz is the act of one attacking their opponent before they are capable of perceiving or reacting to them.
He would blitz his movement seed not reaction since he can sense his presence and intent

Doesn't matter, Monkey wanks One Piece so he isn't going to listen to reason tbh. It could be a 200x amp and Monkey would still argue that Kaido wins.
I've seen him in the comment section of Ideashock's videos defending him so that's a bad sign.
So... What's happening here? Monkey wanks op? No. Never ever would I do that... What makes the most sense to me is what I agree with which at the end always ends up being right... Literally all my life people say I'm wrong with this or that but when in the end I end up being right everyone goes silent... Makes my blood boil even hotter than akainu... Who is hotter than the sun 🌚

200.webp

if you say I'm wanking. Bring facts or explain why.

Both of you guys wank and are redirecting it towards me. 🤷‍♂️ well not so much ginsama but he does sometimes
giphy.webp

🐵

Can mori Jin use this?
At least Massively Hypersonic (Faster than before), higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture (Greatly increases his speed)
It's probably a stomp then... Since that would make him easily dodge kaido's AOE blast breath... And if its 8x kaido's movement speed can't do anything

Can mori Jin use this?
At least Massively Hypersonic (Faster than before), higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture (Greatly increases his speed)
It's probably a stomp then... Since that would make him easily dodge kaido's AOE blast breath... And if its 8x kaido's movement speed can't do anything
Monkey that’s what I’ve been saying this whole time…

I mean, Mori can just kick the fire away. His AoE isn't as all-encompassing as Kaido, but the air blasts his kicks cause should be enough to clear his body at least. Also, flying means nothing to Mori when his clone can jump dozens of meters into the air to catch someone flying off guard.

I mean, Mori can just kick the fire away. His AoE isn't as all-encompassing as Kaido, but the air blasts his kicks cause should be enough to clear his body at least. Also, flying means nothing to Mori when his clone can jump dozens of meters into the air to catch someone flying off guard.
Back up has arrived 😎 monkey you done for. Nah but in all seriousness op characters have crazy heat scales that Jin just doesn’t resist at this point in the story I think 🤔. And the aoe of said blast is like a mountain top so pretty hard for Jin to avoid without the acupuncture.

but yeah it’s 1 semi win con against mori’s 20 or 30 more in character win cons so still don’t change the results.

Back