• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Many Canons of One Punch Man

Fubuki isn't stronger than the rest of the cast.
Rover nearly killed her. Psykos was more powerful. Anyone who scales to them scales to her.

And don't say she got thousands of times stronger between the MA arc and the Psychic sisters arc. That just doesn't make sense.
Definitely. Anyone who scales to her maximum power is Large Town level.

I'm actually the one who got that MA and Psychic Sisters amp removed. There's no indication she was amped; Tatsumaki said Fubuki was strong now, but she hadn't actually seen her for years.

Keep in mind, though, that this is only people who are comparable to her maximum. It's stated that she's closer to A-Class, usually.

Psykos still scales because she A) has a much higher maximum, and B) overpowered characters stronger than Fubuki's max power.

I did some calculations, and the feat really doesn't work due to the small distance (it's one or two buildings over, maybe 2 km at best).

As an example of this, bombs comparable to a few tons of tnt have noticeably shaken the ground (though Fubuki was underground here).

For now, I'll remove the feat until someone does a calculation.

Last edited:
Back