• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Living Apostle VS the Android that wishes to know what it means to live (FFD Shirou [7A] VS YoRHa No. 2 Type B [7A])

FFD!Shirou

vs

2B

Rules:

• In-character.
    3613474-8095082250-Endym
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
  • The battle takes place in 'The Academy city
  • They have 24 hour prep time to skout out the town to plan strategies and set up traps before the battle.
( the rules can change at any time to make the fight more fair)

Score:

FFD!Shirou: 4

2B: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Nice bumb^^^^ and it was nice city...

Alrigth this will be interesting after reading both character bio few times over i am in tough choice which one.

As Shirou can memorise all weapons what he saw and then use them, plus one for him. Then Shirou has knowledge for many fights and i am sure it will be handy here as his opponent has only average. But in other hand Shirou don`t have same stamina level as his opponent, which would be problem.

Type B has great choice weapons and abilities make this very hard figth for Shirou, as her stamina is better and after wathcing video in her profile, i could say Shirou is underdog at least begining of their battle as B2 surely puts everything use what she has in use.

I would say inconclussive, but here i begin think that battle would go like this...

As i presume that Type B has average integelence she begin use all what she got to Shirou. Shirou in other as combat genious surely notices that his opponent don`t show any stress or exhaustion begin evade and use ``trace and unlimited blades`` to collect all Type B weapon abilities as i presume it can copy even those bots information. Of course he has surely few own weapons from past memorised, but hey it is always nice to have what your enemy have.

Also noted that B2 use slow time, Shirou use time boost.

After few city blocks down, i believe that Shirou has enough copied information that he can put Type B down and walks away as victor, even with i think he will hold his other shoulder and think rest would be nice now.

I give my vote for Shirou

1-0-0

I see your point, however Shirou would not be able copy 2B's Pod units which would normly give 2B the advantage but thanks to Shirou's Pure eyes leting him see her/Its past thus giveing him the info he needs to spot her weakness/dodge her attacks.

It more or less comes down to "need to hit him/her hard and fast or I'm dead" for both 2B and Shirou.

Okey, that why i presume, i wasn`t 100% sure about can he copy bots.

Exactly my point in nutshell. I though same and even 2B is formiable figther, i think Shirou has gained enough information with his abilities during their figth to bring 2B down.

HOLD IT!

First, you must wait for other people to vote. If there still is a 3 vote gap, THEN you can add it.

How long it must be? at least 24 hours

Sorry missed it by a day my friend sorry

Now I just need to find someone who can face him in a fight evenly with out his pure eyes and time hax giveing him to much of an advantage (again, thought 2B would have the advantage here do to her nature as an android but guess not) and trust me it's harder then it looks.

Back